- Full-Day Luberon Villages Tour from Avignon
- Visit Provence attractions such as the Lavender Museum and the Abbaye de Senanque
- Experience a traditional Provencal market in Gordes
- Admire the ochre cliffs and historic buildings of Roussillon
- Stroll around picturesque Menerbes, made famous in Peter Mayle's ‘A Year in Provence’
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Provence or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is supposed to operate in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY DREAMS OF PROVENCE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Luberon Villages Tour from Avignon.