3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Saved to wishlist!
Your local food expert
Tastings of olives and cheeses, traditional souvlaki, home style dinner, wine and baklava
Walk around four central neighbourhoods of Athens.
All taxes and fees
Visits to 100% local establishments, handpicked for their authentic and high quality cuisine
Tips on where to eat and what to enjoy during your stay in Athens
Private experience for you and your group to enjoy personalised attention
Departure & Return
Departure PointSyntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsErmou 82, Athina 105 55, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our walk passes by places that do not always allow easy access for wheelchairs, walkers or crutches. Please send us a message beforehand to advise about your particular situation.
- Most travelers can participate
- For any serious allergies or dietary requirements please let us know beforehand.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY greekality - taste local experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Taste Athens Evening Food Walk ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Taste Athens Evening Food Walk ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Taste Athens Evening Food Walk ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 150768P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensFood Tours - IosWalking Tours - IosStreet Food Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosFood Tours - KatakoloWalking Tours - KatakoloStreet Food Tours - KatakoloHalf-day Tours - KatakoloFood Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniStreet Food Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniCategory
Olympic Stadium (OAKA)Theatre of DionysusNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Parliament Building (Vouli)Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Monastiraki Choragic Monument of LysicratesKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Piraeus Cruise PortIlias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumPsiri Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Eugenides Foundation PlanetariumMt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Numismatic Museum of AthensKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)