3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
One of the must-see sites of Athens is The Acropolis. Save time waiting in long visitor lines by having a skip-the-line entrance ticket. By exploring The Acropolis and its museum with a guide, you’ll learn important historical information and you’ll have someone to shortlist all the best bits for you. Highlights include the Roman Music Hall, and Acropolis Museum—which has been voted one of the top five museums in the world.
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—The Acropolis in Athens
- Save time waiting in line with a skip-the-line ticket
- A private tour means a more personalized experience
- See the Acropolis and its museum in one day
Saved to wishlist!
Local private guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Skip the Line Tour: Acropolis & the Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Skip the Line Tour: Acropolis & the Museum?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Skip the Line Tour: Acropolis & the Museum?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The private tour was perfect for us as we could move at our own pace and didn't hold up a group." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Skip the Line Tour: Acropolis & the Museum
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensArchitecture Tours - OlympiaWalking Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaArchitecture Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniArchitecture Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Onassis Cultural CentreAthens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Olympic Stadium (OAKA)Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)University of AthensGaziTemple of HephaestusPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Arch of HadrianBenaki MuseumFrissiras MuseumMikrolimanoAdrianou StreetKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Attica Zoological ParkAnafiotikaByzantine & Christian MuseumDora Stratou Greek Dances Theater