5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Enjoy a sightseeing adventure in Athens that can be customized to your needs. Choose from 4, 5, 6, or 8-hour tours with convenient hotel or port pickup before exploring must-see stops like Athens’ historic center, New Acropolis Museum, the Parthenon, and the Ancient Angora. Feast on a delicious—and optional—lunch at a restaurant that suits your taste (at your expense).
- Satisfy your inner history buff with a guided tour of Athens’ ancient ruins
- Enjoy flexible timing and choose a tour length that suits your preferences
- Get an up-close view of landmarks like the Parthenon and the Ancient Angora
- Make the most of limited time with port or hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hop on and drop off (Cruise Ship / Athens Hotels)
DLX Vehicles & pleasant English speaking, professional tour-drivers.
Cold bottled water.
Taxes, fuel, parking fees.
Extra hygiene protocols on board.
Gratuities, food, drinks.
Professional guide upon request.
Entrance tickets to attractions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Piraeus Port or Hotels in Athens centre.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you have children, please inform us to bring baby or booster seats, without any additional charge.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GreeceSunLife Travel P.C.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens, experience the city & the Athenians' life / Day Tour 8 hrs?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens, experience the city & the Athenians' life / Day Tour 8 hrs?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens, experience the city & the Athenians' life / Day Tour 8 hrs?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 69160P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - IosFood Tours - IosBus Tours - IosCity Tours - IosMarkets - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosShore Excursions - KatakoloFood Tours - KatakoloBus Tours - KatakoloCity Tours - KatakoloMarkets - KatakoloPorts of Call Tours - KatakoloShore Excursions - SantoriniFood Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniCity Tours - SantoriniMarkets - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniCategory
Athens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)Benaki MuseumPlakaMonastiraki Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Theatre of DionysusNumismatic Museum of AthensMt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Hellenic Motor MuseumCape SounionGoulandris Natural History MuseumAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Attica Zoological ParkNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Onassis Cultural CentreKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumChurch of Panagia KapnikareaOlympic Stadium (OAKA)