3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Visit your pick of Athens’ most famous historic sites, and get around quickly with a local leading the way on this private, 3-hour guided e-bike tour. Cycle with ease around the ancient sites of the Acropolis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, letting the bike’s electric motor do the leg work. There’s flexibility to tailor the tour to suit your group - from impromptu coffee stops, to setting alternate routes.
- Use of electric bike and helmet, bottled water and full safety briefing provided
- See the acclaimed New Acropolis Museum, Roman Agora, Hadrian’s Arch, and more
- Ride through the National Gardens and behold the mighty Panathenaic Stadium
- Pedal to Athens’ Old Town of Plaka for a taste of local neighborhood life
Saved to wishlist!
Use of an electric bicycle and helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Apostolou Pavlou 53, Athina 118 51, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 9 years and over can ride their own e-bike if theycycle well
- Children aged 8 years or under and weighing up to 88 lbs (40 kg) will be carried in a child seat attached to an adult's bike or on a co-pilot/tagalong.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- In Summer Season Bring Sunscreen and a Hat
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY We Bike Athens
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Athens Electric Bike Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Athens Electric Bike Half Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Athens Electric Bike Half Day Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
- "This tour is a lot o fun and I greatly recommend it !" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensCity Tours - KatakoloMountain Bike Tours - KatakoloHalf-day Tours - KatakoloCity Tours - SantoriniMountain Bike Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniCity Tours - IzmirMountain Bike Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Athens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)Olympic Stadium (OAKA)Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Church of Panagia KapnikareaHellenic Motor MuseumMikrolimanoMuseum of Cycladic ArtGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Parliament Building (Vouli)Frissiras MuseumPropylaeaAnafiotikaPlakaCape SounionNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)