Are you interested in?
524 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2284 Tours & Activities
45 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience a unique dining experience in the heart of Athens with a cooking class at a local community kitchen. Meet your hosts at Athens’ Central Market; learn about Greek cuisine, seasonal ingredients, and traditional dishes; then prepare a delicious lunch and sit down to eat together in the open-air kitchen.
- 3-hour Athens Lets Cook and Eat Together Greek Cooking experience
- Enjoy a unique cooking experience at an open-air community kitchen in Athens’ Central Market
- Discover the secrets of Greek cuisine and sample local specialties
- Tuck into a delicious homemade lunch with your hosts and fellow chefs
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Local snacks and drinks in a hidden traditional cafe
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointKorai, Athina, Greece
Return DetailsMonastiraki Square, Apollonos 21, Athina 105 57, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Athens Collective
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Athens Lets Eat Together Social Impact Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Athens Lets Eat Together Social Impact Experience?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Athens Lets Eat Together Social Impact Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Athens Lets Eat Together Social Impact Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 25951P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingAthensWalking Tours - IosWalking Tours - KatakoloWalking Tours - SantoriniCategory
National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)University of AthensSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Megalo KavouriOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Arch of HadrianGoulandris Natural History MuseumFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofTemple of HephaestusKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Piraeus Cruise PortAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Eugenides Foundation PlanetariumTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Hellenic Motor MuseumOnassis Cultural CentreChurch of Panagia KapnikareaNumismatic Museum of Athens