3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See ancient Greece's most impressive sights on this Athens walking tour. Get an up-close look at the Greek Parliament and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, as well as the presidential guards who protect it. Explore the National Garden and wander the timeworn streets of Plaka. Then, cap your tour at the Acropolis of Athens, the Greek capital’s UNESCO World Heritage–listed showstopper, where the Parthenon and other classical ruins await.
- Walking tour of Athens’ ancient sites with an informative guide
- Catch the Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Explore the Plaka Old Town, and see Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Tour the World Heritage–listed Acropolis of Athens
- Marvel at ancient Greek ruins like the world-famous Parthenon
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
A walking tour of Athens' ancient landmarks with a knowledgeable guide allows you to enjoy the city in a leisurely way, plus learn interesting facts you might not otherwise hear.
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee to the Acropolis (Nov 1 to Mar 31 =Euro 10 and Apr 1 to Oct 31=Euro 20 its daily ticket and valid for one entrance only)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Leoforos Vasilisis Amalias 10, Athina 105 57, Greece
Amalia 's Hotel lobby at 09:30.
Athens 105 58, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- People with fever (≧ 37 ℃) with issues like cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or shortness breath cannot participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historical Athens and Acropolis of Athens Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Historical Athens and Acropolis of Athens Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Historical Athens and Acropolis of Athens Walking Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAthensAudio Guides - OlympiaWalking Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaAudio Guides - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniAudio Guides - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Syntagma StationPsiri Arch of HadrianPropylaeaGoulandris Natural History MuseumAllou! Fun ParkBenaki MuseumDora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Athens Designer OutletGaziMt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Adrianou StreetTemple of HephaestusKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)ErechtheionAthens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)Monastiraki