3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Learn how to make delicious and authentic Greek food during this 3-hour hands-on cooking class in Athens. Prepare a 3-course lunch from start to finish with your Athenian instructor and a small group of eager students. Sit down to the fruits of your labor with a glass of wine and leave with a small book of recipes to recreate the dishes at home.
- Learn to make delicious Greek food in a 3-hour cooking class
- Prepare a 3-course lunch from start to finish with your instructor
- Sit down to the fruits of your labor with a glass of local wine
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Tzatziki, is a dip, soup, or sauce found in the cuisines of Southeast Europe and the Middle East, made of salted strained yogurt or diluted yogurt.
1 glass of wine or 1 beverage
R/T Transfers to and from your Hotel (Athens Centre located or coastline) - special rates extra quoted may apply if hotel is outside Athens limits.
Cooking demonstration by an expert chef
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From your Hotel (Athens Centre located or coastline) - special rates extra quoted may apply if hotel is outside Athens limits.
Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infant seats available
- Please inform us in food alergies you may have prior cooking lesson.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking Class - Group Basis?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cooking Class - Group Basis?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cooking Class - Group Basis?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Would have been good to take written recipes home but I understand that chefs are very protective of those." See review
Product code: 6357P98
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCooking ClassesHalf-day ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAthensBus Tours - CorinthCooking Classes - CorinthHalf-day Tours - CorinthBus Tours - VolosCooking Classes - VolosHalf-day Tours - VolosBus Tours - KalamataCooking Classes - KalamataHalf-day Tours - KalamataCategory
Choragic Monument of LysicratesBenaki MuseumDora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterEugenides Foundation PlanetariumPlakaGaziOnassis Cultural CentreTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Parliament Building (Vouli)Psiri Adrianou StreetPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Numismatic Museum of AthensFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)MikrolimanoNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)University of AthensGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Church of Panagia Kapnikarea