Are you interested in?
63 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
372 Tours & Activities
937 Tours & Activities
1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover a side of Greek cuisine that you won’t see in most restaurants, and enjoy a hands-on and convivial experience, when you book this private cooking class and home stay. On the first day, meet your host family at their home, enjoy an aperitif, and settle in. Head to a local market to shop for ingredients, and then enjoy a hands-on cooking class. Afterwards, enjoy your hearty meal before heading to bed in your comfortable accommodation. The next day, indulge in a traditional Greek breakfast before departing.
- Stay with a local host family in their home, and cook a meal together
- This private, overnight tour offers an intimate introduction to the city
- See how locals shop at a bustling market, and learn to make several dishes
- Enjoy a hearty homemade dinner, drinks, and a fresh Greek breakfast
Saved to wishlist!
Private market tour and cooking class with your host Fotini
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointNea Smyrni, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, vegan and lactose-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Greek Cooking Class and Stay with a Local in Athens?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Greek Cooking Class and Stay with a Local in Athens?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Greek Cooking Class and Stay with a Local in Athens?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Greek Cooking Class and Stay with a Local in Athens?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7626P158
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesOvernight ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesAthensUnique Experiences - IosCooking Classes - IosOvernight Tours - IosWalking Tours - IosFull-day Tours - IosUnique Experiences - KatakoloCooking Classes - KatakoloOvernight Tours - KatakoloWalking Tours - KatakoloFull-day Tours - KatakoloUnique Experiences - SantoriniCooking Classes - SantoriniOvernight Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniFull-day Tours - SantoriniCategory
Adrianou StreetFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Psiri Eugenides Foundation PlanetariumUniversity of AthensAthens Designer OutletOnassis Cultural CentreAcropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)PlakaMonastiraki Academy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)AnafiotikaSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Theatre of DionysusCape SounionKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Olympic Stadium (OAKA)Athens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)