Are you interested in?
Cape Sounion Tours
9 Tours & Activities
935 Tours & Activities
Numismatic Museum of Athens Tours
15 Tours & Activities
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off (Cruise Ship / Athens Hotels/ Other accommodation type))
Air-conditioned DLX Vehicle & pleasant English speaking, professional tour-driver.
Taxes, fuel, parking fees.
Extra hygiene protocols on board.
Gratuities, food, drinks.
Professional guide upon request.
Entrance tickets to attractions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please fill your accommodation details if they are not included in the list.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Lavrio Port, Port Authority, Lavrio, Greece
- Alimos Marina Harbourmaster, Alimos 174 55, Greece
- Marina Delta Kallithea, Leof. Posidonos 20, Kallithea 176 74, Greece
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/13/2020 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GreeceSunLife Travel P.C.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athens experience & Cape Sounion / Day Tour 8 - 9 hrs?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens experience & Cape Sounion / Day Tour 8 - 9 hrs?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens experience & Cape Sounion / Day Tour 8 - 9 hrs?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens experience & Cape Sounion / Day Tour 8 - 9 hrs?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 69160P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - IosFood Tours - IosBus Tours - IosCity Tours - IosMarkets - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosShore Excursions - KatakoloFood Tours - KatakoloBus Tours - KatakoloCity Tours - KatakoloMarkets - KatakoloPorts of Call Tours - KatakoloShore Excursions - SantoriniFood Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniCity Tours - SantoriniMarkets - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniCategory
Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Attica Zoological ParkSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Piraeus Cruise PortOlympic Stadium (OAKA)Theatre of DionysusUniversity of AthensNumismatic Museum of AthensMikrolimanoDora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterPlakaAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Museum of Cycladic ArtSyntagma StationKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Choragic Monument of LysicratesGazi