Are you interested in?
624 Tours & Activities
635 Tours & Activities
176 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Take the stress and waiting out of visiting the Acropolis in Athens with this skip-the-line tour. Avoid the heat and crowds by getting there early, heading right in with reserved tickets and a guide who will show you the must-see parts of the ancient temple and surrounding sites. Back on the level of mortals, explore the winding streets and 3,000-year history of the Plaka, the heart of ancient Athens. Uncover secrets hidden in the stones, and finish in time for lunch at lively Monastiraki Square.
- Learn the history and myths behind Athens' most ancient sites on a combo tour
- Beat the heat by getting to the Acropolis early and skipping the line
- Follow a guide through the maze-like alleys of the ancient Plaka neighborhood
- Shop for souvenirs and Greek goods at the Monastiraki flea market
Saved to wishlist!
Local licensed guide for the Acropolis part of the tour
Local tour leader for the Plaka & Monastiraki part of the tour
Athens guide magazine
Small Group: max. 15 persons per group
Food and drinks
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The entrance ticket to the Acropolis is not included; to be payed cash on the spot
If you are entitled to reduced entrance fees, a valid ID or Passport is required for verification.
Departure & Return
Departure PointMonastiraki, Athina, Greece
Return DetailsAcropoli, Athens 117 42, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BABY STROLLERS : Please have in mind that baby strollers are not allowed on the Acropolis archaeological site and that there is no cloakroom at the side entrance we use to enter. For your own convenience, it is recommended to use a baby pouch instead of a baby stroller.
- Near public transportation
- ENTRANCE FEES (not included):from April 1st to October 31st: Adults 25+: 20 euros . Reduced prices apply for youth 6 - 24 years old, senior EU citizens (65+) and infants are entitled to a free entrance
- Most travelers can participate
- ENTRANCE FEES (not included): from November 1st to March 31st: Adults 25+: 10 euros, youth 6 - 24 years old, senior European citizens (65+) and infants & youth (Eu citizens) are entitled to a free entrance
- If you are entitled to a reduced entrance at the site, then a valid ID or Passport is required for verification of age and nationality at the sites.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athens Old Town Small Group Walking Tour: Acropolis, Monastiraki and Plaka?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens Old Town Small Group Walking Tour: Acropolis, Monastiraki and Plaka?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Athens Old Town Small Group Walking Tour: Acropolis, Monastiraki and Plaka?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens Old Town Small Group Walking Tour: Acropolis, Monastiraki and Plaka?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 9
See all 9
Product code: 2906P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingAthensCity Tours - IosWalking Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosCity Tours - KatakoloWalking Tours - KatakoloHalf-day Tours - KatakoloCity Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniCategory
ErechtheionMuseum of Cycladic ArtHellenic Motor MuseumEugenides Foundation PlanetariumAnafiotikaPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)Onassis Cultural CentreUniversity of AthensNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Church of Panagia KapnikareaFrissiras MuseumParliament Building (Vouli)Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Choragic Monument of LysicratesAcropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Syntagma StationOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Attica Zoological ParkAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Byzantine & Christian Museum