4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Delve deep into the history of ancient Greece on a 4-hour private tour of the ancient ruins of Athens. Visit the ruins on Acropolis Hill, the Temple of Zeus, the Old Olympic Stadium, Lycabettus Hill, and much more. Discover what each building was used for over 2,000 years ago and what daily life was like for the ancient Greeks as you admire the ruins and views of the city.
- Explore the best of ancient Athens on a 4-hour private tour
- See the Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus, Lycabettus Hill, and more
- Delve into the history of ancient Greece and what daily life was like
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Drivers with Deep knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Skip the line to purchase site tickets.
REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE TO ALL SITES: Passport & Vaccine Certificate/ Negative PCR 72hrs
Entrance Fees. [28€ for over 6 yo for Non EU & 24 yo for EU Citizens]
Airport Pick Up and drop-off (Additional cost)
Licensed Tour guide upon request depending on availability [Additional cost - 190 €]
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pick up time adjustable upon your request.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The drivers are not licensed to accompany you on the Acropolis or inside any other site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator.
- The duration of the tours is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Olive Sea Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Hours - Athens & Acropolis Highlights Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Hours - Athens & Acropolis Highlights Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Hours - Athens & Acropolis Highlights Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Hours - Athens & Acropolis Highlights Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Hours - Athens & Acropolis Highlights Private Tour