Are you interested in?
- Independent trip from Athens to Mykonos with overnight accommodation
- Make the most of ample free time to see the beautiful Greek island as you wish
- Enjoy overnight hotel accommodation at a 3- or 4-star hotel
- Relax with a round-trip ferry crossing between Athens and Mykonos
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointAthanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up/drop off service from/to hotels/apartments/airbnb, located at the center of
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your journey with pickup from your central Athens hotel and a transfer to Piraeus Port for your ferry ride to Mykonos (tickets are included).
After you arrive at Mykonos Port, hop aboard your included transfer service and check-in to your 3- or 4-star hotel (depending on the option you selected). The rest of the day's activities is up to you; relax on the white-sand beaches, stroll through the whitewashed towns, or party the night away at the many tavernas, bars, and nightclubs that the island is famous for.
In the morning, enjoy breakfast at your hotel and spend the day as you wish before boarding your ferry back to Athens in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note that from 1/1/2018, a new hotel accommodation tax has been applied and should be paid directly in hotels as following: 4* hotels - 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels - 1.5 Euro per room/per night.
- Hotel accommodation on the island usually is located close to Mykonos town or all over the island depending from availability.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Please advise your nationality upon booking. Is required for the issuance of the ferry tickets.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Mykonos Experience from Athens.