- Half-day Umbrian wine tour from Assisi
- Visit the only region in the world where the celebrated Sagrantino wine is produced
- Stroll through the picturesque medieval town of Montefalco
- Tour the vineyards at one of the region's top family-run wineries
- Chat with winemakers during a guided tasting
- Includes a light lunch of local Umbrian products
- Shorter option available for those with limited time
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Begin with a visit to the charming medieval town of Montefalco, which sits perched on a hilltop in the midst of the Sagrantino growing region. From here, visit one of the area’s finest wineries and cellars, where you'll meet the family winemakers and enjoy a guided tasting of Umbria’s famous varietals. Experience the full flavor of the wine with a light ‘merenda’ lunch pairing featuring local products.
The tour can be customized with your choice of a morning or afternoon departure. If you're short on time, you can request to head straight to the winery to begin the tasting experience directly.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.