- Go truffle-hunting in the forests of Umbria with a private guide with dogs
- Learn how to find, and use, Italy’s revered “Black Diamonds” from an expert
- Escape the city with a half-day outing into Assisi’s picturesque countryside
- Enjoy a winery tour and four-course truffle meal with organic wine pairings
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Assisi Via della Cannella, 2 06081 Capodacqua Assisi GPS: 43°01'30.0"N 12°39'09.1"E google maps: 43.024994, 12.652528
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We walk in the countryside so you need shoes suitable for that (runners are ok). Please let us know if you are unable to walk on uneven terrain, we will walk for about 1h – 1h30 in the wood, or if you have any special dietary requirement (e.g. vegetarian, allergies...)
- If we have bad weather we will be in touch to make sure you are still up for it!
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Truffle Hunt & Bio Lunch in Assisi.