- Sample local organic wine at a family-run estate in the hills near Assisi
- Explore the vineyard and olive grove at your own pace to enjoy the views
- Taste a number of Umbrian specialties from olive oil to organic jams
- Choose an afternoon time slot for your tasting that fits your schedule
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our staff will lead the activity wearing personal protective equipment
- Please bring your own mask - if you don't have it you will be able to buy it on site
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tili Vini
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff