Are you interested in?
2 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
10 Tours & Activities
7 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
During this personalized tasting tour of one of Italy’s oldest wineries and vineyards—a Le Manche institution established in 1850—you’ll get unparalleled access to the privately owned historic site. After a guided visit to the original wine cellar, where production continues unchanged, prepare to indulge in a luxurious tasting of three native wine selections. Pair your glass with a savory platter of local meats and cheeses.
- A behind-the-scenes tasting tour of one of Italy’s oldest wineries and vineyards
- Sample three different wine varieties, either outdoors or in the historic cellar room
- Get a guided tour of the historic, privately-owned site, where wine has been produced since 1850
- Taste regional specialty products, including a savory spread of local meat and cheeses
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAntica Cantina Sant'Amico, via Sant'Amico, 4, 60030 Morro d'Alba AN, Italy
Return Details60030 Morro d'Alba AN, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Antica Cantina Sant Amico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "Don't forget to get olive oil along with your wine purchase." See review
Product code: 29589P1