Explore our promoted experiences
- Giethoorn day trip from Amsterdam
- Visit a traditional Dutch village
- Canal cruise of Giethoorn
- Round trip transportation from a central meeting point in Amsterdam
Departure & Return
Pls wait in front of the main entrance of the hotel, or in the lobby in case of raining or in cold weather. Pls be reachable on your mobile.
What To Expect
Board a boat for a tour of Giethoorn, cruising down the village waterways, ducking under wooden bridges, and learning about life in the area, which was once a waterlogged swamp. After the boat tour, choose to have lunch organized by your guide (own expense), or have some free time to explore Giethoorn on your own, following narrow walking paths, browsing for souvenirs, or simply soaking up the easy-going atmosphere of the village. Don’t miss Giethoorn’s distinctive thatched-roof houses, which are fringed with small patches of green grass and compact gardens.
At the end of the afternoon, make the return trip to Amsterdam, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessibility needs advance notice at the time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cherry Travel & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands