Top Zakynthos Safaris
11 results | All Zakynthos Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome! We had a great time! The boat captain at the caves was outstanding!!! Everything was according to what was offered."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. I recommend Spiros as your tour guide. Cool guy, nice sense of humor, organized and fun. Lucky for us the weather was perfect. Took some "wow" pictures. Go for it. Worth it. :)"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day out. This is a very long day is you are staying at the South end of the island. The island tour is good and there is a fantastic guide Sue who explains everything well and really makes the day. Make sure you have some money on you for a couple of extra excursions during the trip"
* A traveler said: "Wonderfull boattrip. Just outside the harbor they allready found a turtle. After we went for some caves. And had a swim. We saw a lot of fish at That point. At the turtle island we had something to eat at a snackbar. Than we went back for the harbor"
* A traveler said: "This was a good trip you see a lot of the island on the way as you drive to the north of the island! It is an all day event but with good weather you still get back in time for some sunbathing! I have to say we had an English lady who led the tour called Sue she is full of facts and very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Lots of fun stops, get to swim at the beautiful shipwreck beach and drive in near the caves to see fishes. Very friendly tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Fun & very friendly crew, breathtaking views, superb swims, excellent souvlaki, lovely pirate boat with comfy seats, themed choice of music. Take some some sick bags if you struggle with rough sea! Photo memories in option. Loved everything!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic cruise with some beautiful views through the glass-windows on the bottom floor and plenty of time to swim in a couple of lovely locations. The cruise was easy to find, with lovely staff."
* A traveler said: "This is a good tour with a great guide. Sue who was our guide is a lovely relaxed lady with a great sense of humour. She made us feel relaxed with some history which is mixed with her own personal stories of life on the island. It was good to get her insight on each of the places we visited."
* A traveler said: "Super fun tour! It was exactly what we were looking for! Got to see turtles swimming in the ocean, the captain waited for each side of the boat to see the turtle pop up. Got to swim by Keri Caves and got to hang out at Turtle Island a little. Tour wasn't too long and it was nice getting picked up and dropped off by our Airbnb."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable day out..highly recommended..kids loved the off road jeep ride and tour guide was great 👍"