Top Versailles Kid-Friendly
9 results | All Versailles Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much fun. Our guide, Dan, was very fun, knowledgeable and organized. I would definitely recommend this tour it was the highlight of my trip to Paris. I almost cancelled Bc I got lazy a few days before, but I’m really glad I went. I would definitely do this tour again next time I’m back in France."
* A traveler said: "Our amazing guide picked my husband and I up at our hotel, and taught us so much about the history of Paris and France on the way to Versailles. We parked close, and entered quickly through a special door, getting to see lots of things the typical tours do not include. Can’t even begin to describe the opulence of this castle which began with Louis XIV. In the gardens, music was playing and happy people strolled from statues to flowers to water features. Lunch was in an outdoor restaurant, where we were encouraged to order anything on the menu. Afterwards we saw the Grand and Petite Trianon plus the small village. Gorgeous!"
* A traveler said: "My daughters and I had a fantastic time! Fred, our driver and guide, was very knowledgeable. He started his history of Paris from the moment he picked us up. We learned so much and I’m eager to learn more. Thank you for a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Sylvie our guide was the best! She was funny and full of history. She went at our pace and really gave us the stuff we were interested in. Plus she knows the grounds very well! You could get lost on those paths if you don’t know your way around! It was a great visit :)"
* A traveler said: "My son and I enjoyed our tour 💯. Thomas was very friendly and offered a lot of knowledge about the region. After our flight we hung out and talked for a little bit, and he offered to take us back to our hotel! It was a fantastic experience!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful way to get in the frame of mind of the palace. A decadent breakfast for a king, then slip out a backdoor of the restaurant and into the palace as the others stand inna line for hours ."