Top Verona Full-day Tours
40 results | All Verona Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Izabella, who was very passionate about Verona and this came across really well during the tour. She was very thorough in relating the history of the city and had a good sense of humour. Would thoroughly recommend this tour as a way of finding out as much as possible about Verona in the space of two hours!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Isabella was perfect. She was very patient and passionate while guiding us through Verona. Great guide, perfect walk, the best way to get to know Verona !"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful afternoon visiting Lake Garda. Every past of the journey was great, our guide Stephano was delightful and very knowledgeable. We enjoyed both the private boat tour around Simone and the walking tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a nice tour to take the price is kinda steep but you get a lot of valuable information from the tour"
* A traveler said: "This trip was the highlight of our three week European holiday. We were lucky with clear weather and it was so memorable and spectacular. Our guide Andrea was terrific -- friendly and helpful as well as knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Very competent guide! Best ti me to go in the morning because less tourist are around . Good mix between historical information and tips to fill the afternoon"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and the guide was 5* bikes were great and tour was excellent ………………….. definitely would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience with a very passionated wineyard-family. Lovely place, history, view and wine. We give our recommendation."
* A traveler said: "It was a super nice tour with a very friendly and knowledgable guide Izabella. She was a lot of fun to follow, very engaging with lots of nice stories about the city. When she learnt that we were the first time in Verona, she made a small detour to also present the story of the city and it took 45 minutes longer than initially planned. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and informative guide. Lovely estate dog.|Wines were lovely and the young guide new a lot about them. The house and gardens are beautiful. We had the 4pm booking and no one else was on the tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was one of our favorites in Italy. We loved Virginia, our guide. She is very knowledgeable about the history, the food and the WINE. We loved the wine shop and the owner, Franco. That was our favorite part. We learned so much about the local wineries. We are have several bottles shipped home. Don’t miss this one!"
* A traveler said: "Magical tour. The views from top of the Dolomites are out of this world. The scenieries of the villages while travelling is breathtaking Not to be missed"
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide and hosts. We had great wine, snacks and an enjoyable ride through beautiful wine country."
* A traveler said: "Frederic the tour leader was knowledgeable, fluent and personable. The tour was well organized and exceeded expectations. Frederick's knowledge of the history, culture and geography of the region was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day excellent tour guide and free time to to do your own thing highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our time at Madonna di Campiglio! Our guide was very knowledgeable and made our experience wonderful!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)
- Verona Arena
- Porta Palio
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)
- Movieland Park
- Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)
- Nicolis Museum
- Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)
- Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)
- Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)
- Porta Borsari
- Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Ponte Pietra
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lombardy