Top Venice Wine Tastings
- Walking tours and wine tasting tours in Venice usually last between two and a half and four hours.
- Full-day tours from Venice to the Valpolicella wine region typically last between eight to 10 hours.
- For tours that leave the city, pack a light jacket, since it’s often cooler out in the country.
- Round-trip transport is included for all day trips, a convenient inclusion given Italy’s strict laws regarding drinking and driving.
- Most out-of-city tours offer the opportunity to buy bottles of wine at stops along the route.
- Small-group and private tours offer a more personalized experience.
109 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazinggggggg! This tour was easily the highlight of my trip. Book it now!!!! Francesca was very warm, knowledgeable, and created an atmosphere where we were all able to have a great time. The views of the hills and the winery’s were gorgeous. The prosecco and lunch were absolutely the best. What a great day!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour. Our guide was knowledgeable about the area and kept the tour moving. Be prepared with walking shoes and you will be standing while you taste the food and wine along the way. We had a very enjoyable evening."
* A traveler said: "Anna spoke perfect English and was warm and engaging. The pace of the tour was also outstanding and we never would have known about the places we went and the description of the cicchetto."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our driver Patrizia and guide Enrica. We learned a lot about the production of Prosecco while visiting two wineries. In addition to the wine tasting we stopped by a castle, a mill and a quant hill top store with amazing views."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Carlo is a very good guide. I recommend to everyone. Beautiful stops and very tasty Prosecco."
* A traveler said: "I cannot say enough about how great this activity was, from start to finish! Our meeting with our driver, Paolo, was straightforward and easy (it's also helpful if you have the messaging app WhatsApp installed on your phone already), the drive was pleasant and nice (Paolo is SO nice and filled with great bits of information on the drive), and then our arrival to the vineyard... Fantastic! As soon as we arrived, the owner, Emmanuel, greeted us & launched right in to a really interesting tour of the vineyard and winery, explaining how they make their wine as well as the classification and certification process in the region/country. After a really thorough, interesting tour, we were led in to the lovely tasting room, where we tried 4 of their proseccos- which were incredible! Emmanuel also prepared a tasting plate of meats, cheeses and bread for us (some of which he makes himself). Everything was just fantastic- leisurely, fun, enjoyable, low pressure. There were only 4 of us (apparently the max for this trip) and we all had a really great time. We met others who did other prosecco tours & this absolutely seemed to top the experiences of the others. Definitely- DO THIS. Among our 4, I was the only one who really loved bubbles prior, but everyone really, really enjoyed it & I think has been converted to sparkling wine lovers!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip! Verona is absolutely beautiful and affordable. I would do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is a must do! We loved seeing the different vineyards. Our private tour at the vineyard with Christina was personal and unforgettable. The Prosecco was delicious. Our tour guide Riccardo was fantastic- incredibly knowledgeable, kind, and fun and made it one of the highlights of our time in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "The food was awesome and plenty of it. The wine was also very good and the guide was great! She was full of knowing about the history of Venice."
* A traveler said: "Great choice for the end of a busy day. We booked this as we had a full on tours day and didn't want to think about where to eat in the evening. We chose the Diamond menu which had good choices. Food was excellent, great atmosphere, staff were lovely and helpful. would recommend this especially in the busier months."
* A traveler said: "Hands down the best food tour we’ve ever done (and we’ve done many across Europe!). The food choices were diverse, delicious and interesting. Alice was very informative, clearly passionate, not just about the food but also the history of Venice. We had a great time, thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "Adair was a great guide through the city! Introduced me to some great spots with good food and good drinks. She’s super knowledgeable and a great storyteller, too!"
* A traveler said: "Easy directions, efficient service, enjoyable ride. We were dropped off very close to our hotel. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "Alice was a fantastic tour guide! She was very knowledgeable and learned so much. The food was AWESOME. We got a feel for really authentic Venetian dishes, desserts, and drinks"
* A traveler said: "Really fun way to spend the morning and learn something new. Massimiliano was fantastic. My husband now thinks he's Chahuilly."
* A traveler said: "This was one of our best tours ever, largely because of our amazing tour guide, Genny. She provided great information and introduced us to lots and lots of delicious, interesting and different foods."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience! Not only did we eat delicious food we also learnt about the history a Venice and architecture! I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was amazing. Tommaso was more interesting and engaging than we could have hoped for. The cruise itself was fantastic for 2 main reasons. First was how much calmer the boat traffic and water are. Second was that it allowed us to see so many areas that would not be easily accessible. This was a great trip. Thank you Tommaso…"
* A traveler said: "The staff were very knowledgeable and the food was superb. Unfortunately I was the only person taking part"
* A traveler said: "We were very pleased with our tour of the Paladin winery. The history of the winery was enjoyable as was the wine !"
* A traveler said: "You get in a private boat and go for a cruise. It was so nice to escape the crazy crowds of the city for a few hours. Our guide was really nice and the wine was awesome too. Very memorable and would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Tasting was held right in the wine store with customers coming in ever so often to buy wine or chat. Gave the feeling of being part of the local community! They didn't give too much info on the different Prosecco's unless you asked more about it specifically. Was fun to do once for sure."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Wine Making Workshops
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Hard Rock Cafe Venice
- San Lazzaro degli Armeni
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco
- Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)
- Correr Museum (Museo Correr)
- Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)
- Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)
- San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)
- Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)
- Santa Croce
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)
- Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)
- Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)
- Bridge of Sighs
- Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia