Top Activities on the Ground in Venice
40 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful and very informational. The guide Mattia was so passionate about the history in Venice overall that listening to him was exciting! I could have listened to him talk all night long. Def would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful! She provided a lot of historic perspective in a personable manner. Would certainly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide's love for the city she and her family grew up in, her knowledge of history, and passion of her story telling brought the old city to life. There were only 8 of us (usually 50 or so), so it was like a private tour. Ask for Bucintoro Viaggi."
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides had wonderful Knowledge about the city; they were personable, humorous and had excellent English! We booked the tour on our first day and it really provided us with a secure grasp of the culture, heritage and layout of the city. The canal boat tour was glorious!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Nicolette was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable and made sure everyone was having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Anna spoke perfect English and was warm and engaging. The pace of the tour was also outstanding and we never would have known about the places we went and the description of the cicchetto."
* A traveler said: "Great way to learn about the city with a stroll through the streets filled with hidden facts and stories supplied by the tour guide. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very informative tours of the city, basilica and palace, everything was well paced and nicely explained! I liked that we were given the essential information (personally I don’t like to be bombarded with a ton of dates and names) and things were well organized."
* A traveler said: "Georgia was a great guide - enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and considerate. She worked with our group to individualize each person’s experience."
Venice Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Doge's Palace and St Mark’s Basilica Tours plus Venice Walking Tour
* A traveler said: "Very good choices both of them.Our guides were excellent and they love what they do also their English was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Martina was an incredible guide. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. She breathed life into the tour."
* A traveler said: "Thank you, Gian Luca for a terrific tour and wonderful hospitality. I will definitely choose this company again!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great morning. The island of Lido is gorgeous and really fun to bike around. Our guide, Marco, was wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I did this tour with Stefania and absolutely loved it! This was my second time to tour the Dolomites, my husbands first. I couldn’t wait for him to see it! The Dolomites are one of the best features of Italy. Pictures for a lifetime… Everyone should do this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Venice Islands
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco
- Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)
- Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)
- Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle
- San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)
- Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)
- Ca' Rezzonico
- Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)
- Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista
- Campo Santa Margherita
- Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)
- Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)
- Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)
- San Lazzaro degli Armeni
- Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia