Top Venice Private Sightseeing Tours
487 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. We learned so much about the beautiful Basilica and Doge Palace. Such an enjoyable tour. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Travelled with 2 friends. It was very easy to meet up with our gondolier and everything was arranged for us. The trip was really nice and there weren't many other gondolas in our path as well which was surprising considering it was summer. Would recommend this particular route to other travellers to Venice."
* A traveler said: "Ketty was very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make the tour more enjoyable. Mateo our captain of the boat was very courteous and helpful. Over all a very good experience. We end up buying a beautiful Murano base, for our house. We looking forward to receive it in a few weeks"
* A traveler said: "The most enjoyable and informative tour we took during our Italy vacation. Kristina was absolutely delightful. She was engaging and provided the perfect amount of attention while also allowing us to explore on our own."
* A traveler said: "Ask for Giulia, a great Venetian Women really passionate about her city and the history. We really enjoy this 3 hours tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Paula was the absolute greatest. Could' t ask for anyone better. Without her help, we would not have been ahle to complete tour"
* A traveler said: "Had a ride scheduled for night time, it was perfect! our person was giving us information through out the ride + gave us a blanket b/c it was cold outside. The restaurant that followed was very tasteful! I would recommend to anyone that is having to have a romantic night!"
* A traveler said: "This tour couldn't have been any better. My husband and I were very pleased and it made our anniversary fantastic and very memorable. I highly recommend this tour. The singer and accordion player were fantastic. It was the highlight of our time in Venice."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable and patient! We were traveling with a small child and Grace would explain to me and then my husband as the other was entertaining our child. I really enjoyed our tour as did our child. It was informative and interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour for the money..beautiful islands. Must do this tour. Very easy to get tickets..they were very accommodating to change times due to getting a covid test."
* A traveler said: "Classic Venice experience by seeing the sights via Gondola. Fun ride, excellent history, and drinking some Prosecco never hurts. FYI, the Prosecco tasting is two small bottles and two paper cups to drink while you ride, so don't expect anything too fancy there."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgable and passionate tour guide. Took us all over different areas of Venice as well as the well known parts. Great tour to start a holiday in Venice."
* A traveler said: "Adair was a great guide through the city! Introduced me to some great spots with good food and good drinks. She’s super knowledgeable and a great storyteller, too!"
* A traveler said: "Rafael Tours is a great company. Used twice and would use again. Adriana was an excellent guide-knowledgeable, flexible and funny.Plenty of time in Doges Palace and San Marcos church. 30 min gondola ride was ok. Our gondolier was boring-was on his phone the whole time. Overall great tour! DO BOOK!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent but no thanks to Viator. Our confirmation stated to be at gondola stop at 12:00 where we would meet a rep. We were there at 11:45, by 12 still no show from Viator rep. I asked a gondolier who kindly helped us out, took us to another stop and we had a lovely trip."
* A traveler said: "Best way to explore those beautiful islands as you can go at your leisure. Get your skipper & tour guide to pick you up from your hotel if possible and have them drop you off at their local lunch place to avoid tourist crowds."
* A traveler said: "We were collected from our hotel on time by Giuseppe the guide and Mauro the photographer, both were friendly and professional. Mauro clearly knew good scenic locations in the area and made us feel at ease - neither of us had done anything like this before. We were celebrating our engagement and we would highly recommended it to others."
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "We booked a private gondola ride and our gondalier was Diego. He was very friendly, pointed out some key spots to check out along the ride and also in the city in our spare time. And he even sang happy birthday to me in Italian :)"
* A traveler said: "I cannot say enough about how great this activity was, from start to finish! Our meeting with our driver, Paolo, was straightforward and easy (it's also helpful if you have the messaging app WhatsApp installed on your phone already), the drive was pleasant and nice (Paolo is SO nice and filled with great bits of information on the drive), and then our arrival to the vineyard... Fantastic! As soon as we arrived, the owner, Emmanuel, greeted us & launched right in to a really interesting tour of the vineyard and winery, explaining how they make their wine as well as the classification and certification process in the region/country. After a really thorough, interesting tour, we were led in to the lovely tasting room, where we tried 4 of their proseccos- which were incredible! Emmanuel also prepared a tasting plate of meats, cheeses and bread for us (some of which he makes himself). Everything was just fantastic- leisurely, fun, enjoyable, low pressure. There were only 4 of us (apparently the max for this trip) and we all had a really great time. We met others who did other prosecco tours & this absolutely seemed to top the experiences of the others. Definitely- DO THIS. Among our 4, I was the only one who really loved bubbles prior, but everyone really, really enjoyed it & I think has been converted to sparkling wine lovers!"
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Very informative. Very interesting to see how everything is done by hand. Our guide was there waiting for us and was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "We wanted a brief tour that skipped the line and provided us some of the history of the Basilica. This tour achieved all these things. The interior is just amazing."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matheo (Matthew) was excellent! He was informative, animated and very friendly; we learned a lot about Venice with this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "What an excellent and informative tour! We even got entry into the prisons (which wasn't anticipated). The tour guide was very knowledgeable and her English was excellent and easy to understand. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)
- Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)
- Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)
- Hard Rock Cafe Venice
- Brenta Riviera
- San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)
- Campo San Luca
- Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)
- Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- Bridge of Sighs
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)
- Santa Croce
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)
- Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia