* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful and very informational. The guide Mattia was so passionate about the history in Venice overall that listening to him was exciting! I could have listened to him talk all night long. Def would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great tour for the money..beautiful islands. Must do this tour. Very easy to get tickets..they were very accommodating to change times due to getting a covid test."
* A traveler said: "The tour Guide was fun and with a lot of knowledge. You can skip the line and enjoy scenery. Both the San mark church and dodge palace are worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of our best tours ever, largely because of our amazing tour guide, Genny. She provided great information and introduced us to lots and lots of delicious, interesting and different foods."
* A traveler said: "Ketty was very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make the tour more enjoyable. Mateo our captain of the boat was very courteous and helpful. Over all a very good experience. We end up buying a beautiful Murano base, for our house. We looking forward to receive it in a few weeks"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Nicolette was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable and made sure everyone was having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Nice gondola ride with extremelly friendly gondolier who provided us a lot of relevant historical info."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide, you could tell that he enjoyed his job. He gave us a good recommendation for a restaurant in Burano, he had a good command of English and knew the history of the area. The trip to the glass factory was fascinating."
* A traveler said: "Best part of our Italian Honeymoon!! Niccola was an incredible tour guide and stopped at allll of the top places for pictures! Absolutely no rush day and plenty of time for stops and photos. This tour is a MUST if you are in Venice. I mean, just look at these pictures, just go. It’s beyond incredible."
* A traveler said: "Anna spoke perfect English and was warm and engaging. The pace of the tour was also outstanding and we never would have known about the places we went and the description of the cicchetto."
* A traveler said: "Martina was an incredible guide. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. She breathed life into the tour."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the concert was listening to the “Canon in D Pachelbel.” I was so drawn into it that I really felt the music. Now I understand what my kids piano teacher is saying that you have to feel the music. You don’t just play an instrument. You’re audience has yo feel the emotions."
* A traveler said: "Easy directions, efficient service, enjoyable ride. We were dropped off very close to our hotel. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "Natasha really knows Venice…very interesting!! Showed us more of Venice than just the major sights! Loved it"
* A traveler said: "I am not an opera fan and I don’t understand Italian but I truly enjoyed this traveling performance between 3 rooms and 3 short intermissions. The place is small so between the 5 actors/singers, 3 musicians and about 30 in the audience, you felt you were part of the show. The performance was amazing. The high notes were so clear you felt like glass was going to shatter!!! We were specially impressed with the pianist. She practically carried the entire performance. By the end, it felt like her fingers could have run 3 marathons. I was very impressed. The only thing that would have made this better would have been the availability to purchase the program a day before the show. It contained the entire script in Italian and English. Heck, I would suggest you show up the day before your show and kindly ask to purchase it. Then again, if you can read in the “dark”, my daughter was able to read it as she followed along the performance."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide's love for the city she and her family grew up in, her knowledge of history, and passion of her story telling brought the old city to life. There were only 8 of us (usually 50 or so), so it was like a private tour. Ask for Bucintoro Viaggi."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. We learned so much about the beautiful Basilica and Doge Palace. Such an enjoyable tour. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Is a very nice trip. Murano the glass island. Torvello the first Venice town. Burano island of " Merletti" Recomended"
* A traveler said: "This was a very good tour. We arrived about 10 minutes late so we missed the guided tour of Doge's Palace and met up with the group for the 2nd part of tour - St. Mark's Basilica. Our guide was very nice and super informative. We really learned a lot from her tour. The third leg was a short Gondola ride which was good enough to check it off my bucket list without breaking the bank. The tour company gave us the tickets for the tour we missed and we were able to go in ourselves and explore at our leisure. I would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazinggggggg! This tour was easily the highlight of my trip. Book it now!!!! Francesca was very warm, knowledgeable, and created an atmosphere where we were all able to have a great time. The views of the hills and the winery’s were gorgeous. The prosecco and lunch were absolutely the best. What a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect service. They were on time, patient and wanted to ensure if everything was set for our arrival to Venice. It was reassuring to received texts the day before confirming pickup."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was amazing. Tommaso was more interesting and engaging than we could have hoped for. The cruise itself was fantastic for 2 main reasons. First was how much calmer the boat traffic and water are. Second was that it allowed us to see so many areas that would not be easily accessible. This was a great trip. Thank you Tommaso…"
* A traveler said: "Venice is magnificent but kayaking with our experienced guide was magical. Getting away from the crowds and having our guide show us the history and calm side of the Venetian lifestyle. It was the highlight of our trip. We will definitely do it again. Thank you"
Frequently Asked Questions
- The 10 Tastings of Venice With Locals: Private Food Tour
- Private Excursion by Typical Venetian Motorboat to Murano, Burano and Torcello
- Group or Private Venice In a Day: Basilica San Marco, Doges Palace & Gondola
- Dolomite Mountains and Cortina Semi Private Day Trip from Venice
- Eat Like a Local: 3-hour Venice Small-Group Food Tasting Walking Tour
- Verona Arena
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Abano Terme
- Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)
- Rossimoda Shoe Museum (Museo della Calzatura)
- Sigurtà Park (Parco Giardino Sigurtà)
- Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)
- Rhonda Walkway (Camminamento di Ronda)
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco
- Parco Natura Viva
- Madonna Verona Fountain (Fontana di Madonna Verona)
- St. Zeno Maggiore Church (Basilica di San Zeno Maggiore)
- La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)
- Venice Islands
- Bevilacqua Castle (Castello Bevilacqua)
- Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)
- Porta Palio
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Campo San Luca
- Grand Canal
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale)
- St. Mark's Square (Piazza San Marco)
- Rialto Bridge (Ponte di Rialto)
- Juliet’s House (Casa di Giulietta)
- Lamberti Tower (Torre dei Lamberti)
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps