Top Veneto Wine Tastings
268 results | All Veneto Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazinggggggg! This tour was easily the highlight of my trip. Book it now!!!! Francesca was very warm, knowledgeable, and created an atmosphere where we were all able to have a great time. The views of the hills and the winery’s were gorgeous. The prosecco and lunch were absolutely the best. What a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Carlo is a very good guide. I recommend to everyone. Beautiful stops and very tasty Prosecco."
* A traveler said: "Anna was an incredible guide! Very personable and had knowledge not only on the food and wine, but on the history behind them. I appreciated how merchants responded to her - it was clear she has developed personal relationships and this was not an impersonal business interaction. It was my last night in Venice so I’ve kept all the merchant’s cards for my next trip and will definitely visit them all! Thank you again Anna!"
* A traveler said: "Anna spoke perfect English and was warm and engaging. The pace of the tour was also outstanding and we never would have known about the places we went and the description of the cicchetto."
* A traveler said: "I cannot say enough about how great this activity was, from start to finish! Our meeting with our driver, Paolo, was straightforward and easy (it's also helpful if you have the messaging app WhatsApp installed on your phone already), the drive was pleasant and nice (Paolo is SO nice and filled with great bits of information on the drive), and then our arrival to the vineyard... Fantastic! As soon as we arrived, the owner, Emmanuel, greeted us & launched right in to a really interesting tour of the vineyard and winery, explaining how they make their wine as well as the classification and certification process in the region/country. After a really thorough, interesting tour, we were led in to the lovely tasting room, where we tried 4 of their proseccos- which were incredible! Emmanuel also prepared a tasting plate of meats, cheeses and bread for us (some of which he makes himself). Everything was just fantastic- leisurely, fun, enjoyable, low pressure. There were only 4 of us (apparently the max for this trip) and we all had a really great time. We met others who did other prosecco tours & this absolutely seemed to top the experiences of the others. Definitely- DO THIS. Among our 4, I was the only one who really loved bubbles prior, but everyone really, really enjoyed it & I think has been converted to sparkling wine lovers!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our driver Patrizia and guide Enrica. We learned a lot about the production of Prosecco while visiting two wineries. In addition to the wine tasting we stopped by a castle, a mill and a quant hill top store with amazing views."
* A traveler said: "This tour is a must do! We loved seeing the different vineyards. Our private tour at the vineyard with Christina was personal and unforgettable. The Prosecco was delicious. Our tour guide Riccardo was fantastic- incredibly knowledgeable, kind, and fun and made it one of the highlights of our time in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip! Verona is absolutely beautiful and affordable. I would do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Adair was a great guide through the city! Introduced me to some great spots with good food and good drinks. She’s super knowledgeable and a great storyteller, too!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of our best tours ever, largely because of our amazing tour guide, Genny. She provided great information and introduced us to lots and lots of delicious, interesting and different foods."
* A traveler said: "Silvia was a fun and energetic guide as we navigated through Venice, eating and drinking at the oldest bacaras and hearing the stories. The food was very good and the wines even better. It was our favorite tour of the trip! Thank you Silvia!"
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "The food was awesome and plenty of it. The wine was also very good and the guide was great! She was full of knowing about the history of Venice."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience! Not only did we eat delicious food we also learnt about the history a Venice and architecture! I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great choice for the end of a busy day. We booked this as we had a full on tours day and didn't want to think about where to eat in the evening. We chose the Diamond menu which had good choices. Food was excellent, great atmosphere, staff were lovely and helpful. would recommend this especially in the busier months."
* A traveler said: "I ended up booking this class last minute; it was simple to book and the experience was absolutely worth it! It’s a must do activity when visiting Italy. Renan was our chef and he was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "We did this tour with Lara, and she was a fantastic guide- knowledgeable, nice, and her love for Venice was evident. We had a fun and memorable experience, and learned a lot about Venice and the culture."
* A traveler said: "Hands down the best food tour we’ve ever done (and we’ve done many across Europe!). The food choices were diverse, delicious and interesting. Alice was very informative, clearly passionate, not just about the food but also the history of Venice. We had a great time, thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing time!!! We’d 100% recommend!!!! Our guide was so nice and super knowledgeable and took us to such nice wineries and such a good restaurant!! We had the best day!"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was amazing. Tommaso was more interesting and engaging than we could have hoped for. The cruise itself was fantastic for 2 main reasons. First was how much calmer the boat traffic and water are. Second was that it allowed us to see so many areas that would not be easily accessible. This was a great trip. Thank you Tommaso…"
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour the night before and found it easy to find the meet location. We did this on our first full day in Venice with Valentina. It made our trip as we were able to try traditional venetian foods, find new locations, buy drinks at a good price and also get a great historical background of the city. Valentina was very knowledgable, personable and had lots of information and recommendations about how to get the best experience in the city (food, arts, culture etc). She also answered many questions! We saw Rialto bridge, the market (though book earlier tour as was closed in afternoon) and great hidden local places. It was a brilliant experience and a great introduction to Venice. We would recommend fpr new visitors but also for people wanting to discover a new Venice and paths off the beaten track."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with Frederico. Would highly suggest this for the first night in the city. Tried several local foods and drinks that we wouldn’t know about/have without the help of our guide."
* A traveler said: "Giada was supposed to be pur guide but she got sick and she was kind enough to send Loris ti replace her and he was awesome. He knows about all the main and important bars and drinks at Venezia. I learned about prosecco and a little Bit of wine. We enjoyed a little history and also some sport were movies were filmed which was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Easy directions, efficient service, enjoyable ride. We were dropped off very close to our hotel. Recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Wine Making Workshops
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Sigurtà Park (Parco Giardino Sigurtà)
- Cinque Torri
- San Lazzaro degli Armeni
- Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia)
- Ca' Rezzonico
- Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)
- Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)
- Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Parco Natura Viva
- Castel San Pietro
- Correr Museum (Museo Correr)
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco
- Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum
- Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)
- Porta Borsari
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps