Top Veneto Art & Culture
488 results | All Veneto Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour for the money..beautiful islands. Must do this tour. Very easy to get tickets..they were very accommodating to change times due to getting a covid test."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful and very informational. The guide Mattia was so passionate about the history in Venice overall that listening to him was exciting! I could have listened to him talk all night long. Def would recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour Guide was fun and with a lot of knowledge. You can skip the line and enjoy scenery. Both the San mark church and dodge palace are worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, guide was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The palace was beautiful. Would recommend to others."
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. We learned so much about the beautiful Basilica and Doge Palace. Such an enjoyable tour. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Definitely worthwhile! Our guide was fantastic and had lots of information pertaining to the palace. I would highly recommend plus am even willing to do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgable and passionate tour guide. Took us all over different areas of Venice as well as the well known parts. Great tour to start a holiday in Venice."
* A traveler said: "Martina was an incredible guide. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. She breathed life into the tour."
* A traveler said: "Fun shared gondola ride. Had the full 30 minutes along beautiful side canals and a few dramatic pop outs onto the grand canal. Good value only if there are only one or two of you."
* A traveler said: "Cristina was a wonderful guide full of local history and the macabre. The adults and children in our group both enjoyed this tour. The back alleys and courtyards of Venice are off the beaten path and a delight to see outside the normal tourist experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and just what we were looking for. Nice chance to explore outside of city center and check out other areas. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Shared tour but ended up being private as noone else was on the boat. 10/10!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very good tour. We arrived about 10 minutes late so we missed the guided tour of Doge's Palace and met up with the group for the 2nd part of tour - St. Mark's Basilica. Our guide was very nice and super informative. We really learned a lot from her tour. The third leg was a short Gondola ride which was good enough to check it off my bucket list without breaking the bank. The tour company gave us the tickets for the tour we missed and we were able to go in ourselves and explore at our leisure. I would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Nicolette was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable and made sure everyone was having a good time."
* A traveler said: "this tour was very well done, enjoyed every bit including the gondola ride and canal cruise, our tour guide regina was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "We were really impressed by literally everything we saw on this tour. And trust me, you have to walk a lot. But it is totally worth it. From the Doge’s palace and its prison to the Basilica. Great piece of history and great explanation. Must see when in Venice."
* A traveler said: "What an excellent and informative tour! We even got entry into the prisons (which wasn't anticipated). The tour guide was very knowledgeable and her English was excellent and easy to understand. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Easy directions, efficient service, enjoyable ride. We were dropped off very close to our hotel. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "Georgia was a great guide - enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and considerate. She worked with our group to individualize each person’s experience."
* A traveler said: "this was a well organized tour and perfect sized group. Are guided was knowledgeable, interesting and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide, you could tell that he enjoyed his job. He gave us a good recommendation for a restaurant in Burano, he had a good command of English and knew the history of the area. The trip to the glass factory was fascinating."
* A traveler said: "We wanted a brief tour that skipped the line and provided us some of the history of the Basilica. This tour achieved all these things. The interior is just amazing."
* A traveler said: "The tour of Teatro La Fenice was fabulous. There was only four of us on the tour. The tour leader, Matilda, had a great balance in her presentation between time for looking, giving information and responding to questions and comments. Thoroughly enjoyed!"
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Very informative. Very interesting to see how everything is done by hand. Our guide was there waiting for us and was very friendly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps