Top Utah Extreme Sports
152 results | All Utah Tours
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The off roads vehicles are very good, tour guides were very knowledgeable and helped all of us climb up and down the arches to ensure we had a good, safe experience. They took us to the hidden gems in the park where we could have easy hikes, get great pictures and avoid the large crowds."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Recommend the early trip! Ben was a fantastic guide. Beautiful and fun...would do again!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The team of guides we had were authentic and genuine (shout out to Katie, Greg, Lake, and Ethan); you can tell they truly enjoyed their job and their life. It was truly full service from pick up, drive to and from, rafting and LUNCH! I thought lunch would just be "here are some snacks," but it really was an actual lunch. The rapids were exciting and provided an adrenaline rush. The guides gave us safety tips and were clearly competent and confident if something were to happen. I was curious to see where the overall 'half' start came from and after reading other reviews, I could see why ppl might be bummed about their experience. That being said, I would recommend/suggest that you 'claim' a paddle boat if that is what you want. An option might be for Navtec to offer an optional upgrade to guarantee a spot in the paddle boats. Other reviewers mentioned no A/C (*eye roll), long drive (*eye roll*), and small rapids. Navtec can't control the rhythm of the rapids or the water levels, so I don't think they should be faulted for that. Overall, I would highly recommend, absolutely worth the price point, and I'm ready to do it again."
* A traveler said: "So much fun and such a great way to get views from the water. Water levels were very low because it is late in the season, but it made for a very calm but fun "white water drift" and allowed me to get amazing photos. Dan or "River Jesus" was so great and made sure we all got the most out of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Our guide Mike made the adventure all the better. If your in the Moab area Make time to have a good time."
* A traveler said: "We were taken to parts of the park we couldn't have seen on our own. We enjoyed our driver and guide. The experience was with the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Aaron our guide was friendly and educational- the drive was so so so super exciting and very fun. A surprise at each turn!!!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the beautiful views, and our tour guide Austin was knowledgeable and laid back. We definitely recommend the half day out on the river while you are here."
* A traveler said: "Such a blast! Adam, who checked us in and our guide, Austin, were great! Austin lead us through Slickrock, I felt very secure and safe through the 2.5 hour adventure. Be prepared for sweaty palms, big smiles and laughter. It was just awesome"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Our driver Brendan was awesome…very professional, he shared a ton of knowledge about the area. Would highly recommend to anyone…worth ever penny."
* A traveler said: "Great guides. Travis and Thomas extremely knowledgeable Easy class 1 and 2 rapids An all together beautiful day."
* A traveler said: "Went in early august, and the river was mostly calm with a few more exciting parts. Our guide was great, and our kiddos had a good time."
* A traveler said: "An amazing Tour with an amazing guide, Tony. Highly recommended. You will see amazing formations. Other worldly!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with many of the “greatest hits” as stops. great guide. Very friendly easygoing and helpful"
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "Gerrit was an excellent driver and host. Really enjoyed the tour. Glad I did not sign up for a regular Jeep tour."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed Jared so much. What a fantastic tour guide. All of the tour was our favorite, from the ride to the sandboarding. Peek a boo Canyon was great"
* A traveler said: "Great experience and even better people. Booked another trip with them for the next day because the experience was so awesome"
* A traveler said: "Sunrise tour was awesome. Tour goes through that part of the valley only accessible with 4 wheel drive and a guide. Guide was very helpful with photography and history. One of my favorite tours ever."
* A traveler said: "Breathtaking slot canyons, with a very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Even gave us recommendations for other hikes in the area. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing and we were able to get a genuine glimpse into the beauty of Moab and Canyonlands. Our tour guide, DeVon, was very passionate about the culture and history of the area and the people that once inhabited it. Never once did we feel unsafe as we passed steep cliffs, although the roads got bumpy at times. Overall a great experience and we’ll definitely be checking out Adrift Adventure’s other tours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Dune Bashing
- Shooting Ranges
- White Water Rafting
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Bear Lake
- Dead Horse Point State Park
- Virgin River
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Zion-Mt. Carmel Tunnel
- Court of the Patriarchs
- Solitude Mountain Resort
- Corona Arch
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Utah Scenic Byway 279 Rock Art Sites
- Zion Canyon Scenic Drive
- Alta Ski Area
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Great Salt Lake
- Salt Lake Tabernacle
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Zion Human History Museum
- Leonardo Museum
- Antelope Island State Park
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Missouri