* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "Alex was the perfect guide! He knows and loves the region, was kind and funny, and kept us all entertained with his knowledge and stories. (Emiliano our driver was amazing as well.) I now know why Tuscany is a place that everyone loves. Wear sturdy shoes and be ready to do some hiking and climbing, all of which give views that cannot be beat."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day exploring CT for the first time. Our guides Manolo and Gabrielo were delightful, informative, and efficient. The trip was 100% better with their sage advice and helpful tips. Did not make the hike this time as I had hurt my knee though will definitely return to explore the trails and villages more I t he future."
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing trip - the highlight of our time in Florence. Lavi was a great tour guide. We learned so much, saw lots of beautiful scenery, and sampled lots of wonderful wine. Our lunch was delicious, and the venue offered a great view. We really enjoyed meeting the others on our tour as well - bonus!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Well planned tour with lots of great inside information. Costatino and his yellow umbrella made the trip Fun and exiting. Luca; our driver was courteous and friendly. Highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience top to bottom. It was educational, immersive, social and very relaxed. We ended up having dinner with a couple we met on the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Walking tour was very nice and informative but the Academia and Uffizi were wonderful. Great works of art especially the David but the highlight was the tour guides. They were so informative and made the entire event enjoyable. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a really nice afternoon with Max and Luca, our inspiring and entertaining teachers. Now all the students were really good and it was nice atmosphere when we finished the class by eating our good pizzas and ice creams. During the bus journey up to the bodngården we saw beautiful views, the landscape and Firenze."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful and Christian was a knowledgeable, engaging and patient guide. His assistant Alex was also very helpful and helped keep everyone safe and in track. The stops were very interesting and very beautiful and the Italian meal was authentic and delicious."
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "History was amazing, the landscaping of the villages are breath taking, my family and I enjoyed the trip to the Tuscany"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We found the day to be more than expected. Good food, great wine and amazing landscape. Our guide was both personable and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide Dr. Fabbri was extremely knowledgeable on all subjects art, history, engineering of the structure etc. she made the experience amazing"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely thrilling ride. Driver Heidi has a great passion for driving and telling us the many uses and qualities of marble. Really worthwhile. It's tricky to find the meeting place. Yes, when in doubt, keep going up!"
* A traveler said: "Very easy and smooth. We got inside in less than a minute, and the company representative was well marked."
* A traveler said: "Angelo our tour guide was excellent. He turned the history into a walking story for us as we learned about Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding experience. Mossimo was an excellent guide and driver. Don’t miss this tour. Breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and informative. Relaxed and had a good sense of humour. It was also a good chance to meet other people from other nationalities and chat over lunch"
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
* A traveler said: "Chef Vary was a great teacher and made everything seem simple while also keeping it very fun! Food was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "overwhelming. we had the luck to get probably the best guide - christian, american/californian living in florence - who not only knew the whole stories perfectly but put himself a lot of passion into telling them."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Wine Tasting Experience in the Tuscan Countryside
- Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence with Optional Hiking
- Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from Florence
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse from Florence
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Piazza del Campo
- Villa Garzoni Garden (Storico Giardino Garzoni)
- Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)
- Church of San Michele in Foro (Chiesa di San Michele in Foro)
- Church of San Sisto (Chiesa di San Sisto)
- Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)
- Santa Margherita Basilica (Basilica di Santa Margherita)
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- Livorno Cruise Port (Livorno Terminal Crociere)
- Sanctuary of Montenero (Santuario di Montenero)
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Knights' Square (Piazza dei Cavalieri)
- Siena Piazza del Mercato
- Pisa Cathedral (Duomo)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Siena Civic Museum (Museo Civico di Siena)
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Boboli Gardens (Giardino di Boboli)
- Ponte Vecchio
- Accademia Gallery (Galleria dell'Accademia)
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy