Top Tuscany Bus Tours
497 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience with my mother in Tuscany. Much appreciated all the information Olivia gave us through our trip, and Emiliano who drove us all around always with a smile. Thank you guys! You made my mother’s first trip to Italy a lovely and memorable one! 🥰🇲🇽"
* A traveler said: "This was a great day trip to do from Florence to see more of the Tuscan countryside and immerse yourself into its beauty and history. Jacopo and Renada were fantastic guides and we loved every aspect of the tour (especially the wine tasting!)"
* A traveler said: "Sienna was amazing!!!!dont forget to buy some local prodaucts from san gimignano.the experience of wine tasting is something unique"
* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day with our great driver Andrea and our wonderful guide, Brando! The views were wonderful and it was a great deal for what we did."
* A traveler said: "Well planned tour with lots of great inside information. Costatino and his yellow umbrella made the trip Fun and exiting. Luca; our driver was courteous and friendly. Highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely excellent tour. Wonderful tour guide Valentino and the best driver ever, Gabriel Drove.so so well. Very impressed"
* A traveler said: "Be very early (or risk late) or be prepared to queue, especially at the moment, with museums wanting to see Covid certificates, so it makes skipping the line schemes very desirable for the top sites, the Academy, the Uffizi and, by the look of it, the Duomo. I went in right on time for both of those I did."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day exploring San Gimignano, Siena, and Monteriggioni topped off with a fabulous lunch and wine tasting. The wine, olive oil and balsamic vinegar were AMAZING! An incredible value and really fun day."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience. Nobody should miss that ;) Riding a Vespa, visiting a vineyard and finishing with a delicious meal, wow!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative, and provided historical perspective. She also was able to answer our many questions."
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent way to skip the long lines and see the exhibits! You do need to wait until the ticket office opens to get your tickets, but then you go in quickly."
* A traveler said: "Luca was awesome 👏🏻 Very knowledgeable and funny. Sandra at the winery was fantastic, you can tell that they love what they do. The wine was great. Will definitely recommend ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was thoroughly immersed in the history of the artifacts and paintings. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and informative. Relaxed and had a good sense of humour. It was also a good chance to meet other people from other nationalities and chat over lunch"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour of the David! Loved the tour guide and she was so passionate and fun to spend the morning with!"
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed the convenient day trip, excellent guides. We highly recommend the trip to people visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)
- Pisa Baptistery (Battistero)
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Puccini e la sua Lucca International Permanent Festival
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Livorno Cruise Port (Livorno Terminal Crociere)
- Villa Garzoni Garden (Storico Giardino Garzoni)
- Santa Maria della Scala
- St Mark’s Anglican Church
- Devil's Bridge (Ponte del Diavolo or Ponte della Maddalena)
- San Marco Museum
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Lucca Cathedral (Duomo di Lucca)
- Church of San Sisto (Chiesa di San Sisto)
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- Medici Chapels
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Fountain of Neptune
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy