Top Siena Art & Culture
121 results | All Siena Tours
* A traveler said: "Eleanor was excellent - warm, friendly and most welcoming. The tour was brilliant - a great mix of history and local culture. Everything was well explained- we learned loads about the city and were blown away by the stories of the Palio and then the inside of the Duomo . A great overall tour - cdo it tomorrow!"
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed our trip, Francesco guided us very well throught the beautiful landscape of Toscany and the wine was delicious."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing day in the Siena countryside. The scenery was fantastic and the three wineries we visited were very good. I had looked forward to this excursion for a long time and it was worth the wait."
* A traveler said: "A really exciting excursion with two wine tastings. Including snack & wonderful insights into the landscape & villages of Tuscany! Really to be recommended! We met exciting people from all over the world at the tastings. Duration (11 hours) was perfect. We were even picked up at the hotel. :)"
* A traveler said: "We had a GREAT time, learned a lot, ate plenty, and drank PLENTY! Our guide was very knowledgeable about the area and shared that with us. Toured 2 wineries with tastings. Fun afternoon. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous guide Amber, and small group made this a wonderful tour. Amber was amazing!!!! Highly recommend Tuscan Escapes for all tours in Tuscany."
* A traveler said: "Italian guide sharing a lot of her knowledge with obvious pleasure. Detailed information on the town, its history and customs. Definitely worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "The guide Silvia has broad knowledge of different subjects like architecture, history, local food, people of the city ... and uses it to customize the tour individually to the audience. We have learned a lot about Siena and had a lot of fun. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Worth experiencing. They covered three main touristic spots near to siena. Wine tasting experience was nice."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely stay! Our guide Luisa is an expert in wine making. She answered even specific questions. She told us everything about the wine yard and especially about how to taste wine. The wines are delicious and even better the food. We really can recommend that experience. Thanks a lot."
* A traveler said: "Absolutly gorgeous ! This is the best way to learn about toscan cooking. The teaching is very clear and we learned a lot about the history of each dish. The respect of sanitory conditions was absolutly perfect. I can't wait to cook what I've learned at home ! I deeply recommand this class for all cooking lovers."
* A traveler said: "Incredible day trip! We couldn’t have had a better guide, the views were phenomenal and the lunch was even better than expected."
* A traveler said: "The cathedral was magnificent . The process for skip the line tickets was fine , but would be better if we did not have to redeem voucher . I take many of the Viator tours and most of them voucher is ticket."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience riding down the country side. Our guide was very knowledgeable which made the whole tour even better."
* A traveler said: "We so enjoyed our wine class with Nina. She was informative and entertaining. We came away with the knowledge to order wine not only based on price but year of production. Loved our two hours"
* A traveler said: "Alex was a pro. The best guide ever. He explained everything. It wouldn’t be the same without him. The winery owner Andrea showed us nothing but hospitality and kindness. Good food and excellent wine. Worth every euro. Thanks guys."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We loved all the wineries and the stop in Pienza!! We were the only two on the tour and it was very engaging!"
* A traveler said: "giulia was an amazing guide. she did a fabulous job of explaining the layers of siena art, culture, and history in an engaging, approachable manor. we especially enjoyed her explanation of the Palio and it’s influence on everyday life in siena. it is SO much more than a horse race!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour with Daniel, his knowledge and humor were unbelievable. He made our tour so special. Highly recommend Tuscan Escapes for your tours."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was fantastic. The hike was incredible and our tour guide, Francesco, was a joy to hike with. The wine tasting was the perfect end to the journey. 10/10 recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had such a good time, lots of laughter and fun with our host Paolo who was very knowledgeable on food and wine and made the day one to remember. Would recommend this tour to anyone who loves food and wine."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Great wine and great history. City of Montepulcciano was the highlight! We recommend this anyone who likes wine tours and seeing areas outside normal tourist areas!"
* A traveler said: "This area of Tuscany is really beautiful, we've had wonderful wine tasting time with Mario the first vineyard in Montalcino and his cat."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna