Home to the magnificent UNESCO-listed Alhambra Palace, Granada is one of the great Andalucian cities, and it’s easy to visit on a day trip from nearby Seville. To help you find the perfect tour for you, here's a rundown of the options available.
Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)
Puente de Isabel II, Connecting Calle Reyes Católicaos and Plaza del Altozano, Seville, Andalucia
Situated just north of the main bullring, the bridge is easily reachable by foot from the city’s tourist center. To better explore the less-touristy neighborhood of Triana, you may wish to consider joining a bike, walking, or hop-on hop-off bus tour, or even just see it and the bridge from the river by boat. Note that the Triana Market closes in the early afternoon, and on Sundays.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)?
Attractions near Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II):
What else should I know about attractions in Seville?
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)
- Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)
- Seville Bullring (Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza de Cabellería de Sevilla)
- Baraka Sala Flamenca
- El Arenal District
- Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)
- Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)
- Seville Cathedral (Catedral de Santa María de la Sede)
- Torre del Oro
- General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)
- The Giralda (El Giraldillo)
- Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)
- Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)
- Barrio Santa Cruz