Top Scottsdale Food & Drink
20 results | All Scottsdale Tours
* A traveler said: "We saw a part of Scottsdale that we would have never see. We’ve been here 3 times and have never seen this part of Scottsdale. It was really fun and interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Taylor and Samantha were great! Really enjoyed our ride. A lot of great info about Scottsdale and a lot of humor!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mark was absolutely amazing! His knowledge and willing to answer any questions we had made our experience memorable. A group of 12 woman, the van was spacious and comfortable. A trip we will never forget"
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "Canyon. Tour guide excellent very knowledgeable about everything. Very satisfied. Will recommend this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Perry was a great great tour guide, he was very knowledgeable about all the history where our tour was in Scottsdale. Perry was also a great teacher on the Segway, we will do it again if we come back to Scottsdale."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Cody was a wealth of knowledge about the Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Arizona in general. Good communication, pleasant lunch, and a tour guide that was personable, professional and accommodating made this a tour I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! We really enjoyed it. We had different options and went with the not too hard but still a notch uo."
* A traveler said: "Great experience learning about 🏜. Our guide was awesome. Very fun jeep ride and truly a once in a lifetime trip."
* A traveler said: "Devo was a great instructor. This was my first time on an ATV. Felt very safe with him around. He also made sure to take great action shots of us! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Outdoor adventure wrapped up all in one! Rock climbing, jumping off rocks, hiking, repelling, swimming. Great day spent with my son. Our guide Jose was terrific, made sure we were always safe. Highly recommend this adventure."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to learn about the history of Scottsdale. The restaurant choices were great, serving sizes more than generous and food was fantastic. My guests loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Exceptional service! Our driver was so knowledgeable and charismatic! The view was spectacular! We would definitely use this company again! Just breathing!"
* A traveler said: "Such a unique and fun experience. Laura was a great host, was very accommodating...and wanted to make sure we had an exceptional time! She was very flexible, offered to stop anywhere along the way we wanted and communicated along the way. It was so nice not being on a cookie cutter tour, but on a tour that felt that it was catered for you! Highly recommend if you are in the area and looking for a trip outside of the city...sit back and enjoy the view and sites along the way to a charming winery!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.5 Hour Scottsdale Segway Tour
- Small Group or Private Sedona Red Rock and Native American Ruins Day Tour
- Small Group or Private Apache Trail Day Tour with Dolly Steamboat from Phoenix
- Small-Group or Private Deluxe Grand Canyon Day Trip from Phoenix
- Grand Canyon and Sedona Day Adventure from Scottsdale or Phoenix
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico