Top Scottsdale Art & Culture
28 results | All Scottsdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mark was absolutely amazing! His knowledge and willing to answer any questions we had made our experience memorable. A group of 12 woman, the van was spacious and comfortable. A trip we will never forget"
* A traveler said: "This experience helped make our college roommate reunion memorable. We had lots of laughs! Our guide, Tyler, was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Learning about desert plants and how the Native Americans used them for food. The guide was very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Taylor and Samantha were great! Really enjoyed our ride. A lot of great info about Scottsdale and a lot of humor!"
* A traveler said: "Montana was a great guide. He made sure everyone was well taken care of. He gave a lot of detailed information about the are. And, got a live the one-liners!! Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Four hours was a little too long since you can no longer get off the train when they change the engine for the return trip. We loved the tour of the Copper museum, very fascinating. This part of the tour was also very long so it significantly cut into the few minutes of shopping time we were allowed."
* A traveler said: "Our group of 6 had a great time! Our tour guides were friendly and fun and it was a great way to cover lots of ground and get a better feel for the area. None of us had been on Segways before and we all did great and loved it!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time! Our guide Alan was wonderful and was able to engage both the kids and adults in our group. He was knowledgeable about the route from Scottsdale to the Grand Canyon as well as the Grand Canyon sights. It was also nice to have a more personable experience than is typical of large group tours."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour for a day in Sedona. Our tour guide Cody was excellent. So friendly and knowledgeable On our two hour drive to Sedona he gave us many facts about Arizona. I. Sedona, We had plenty of photo stops, local shopping and lunch. Great trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico