Santiago de Compostela Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! You get a good idea of what Galicia is about, all for a great price. Ash, our tour guide, was knowledgeable and very nice. Galicia Travels contacted us the day prior to our tour to confirm the reservation and the pickup time. We would definitely use this operator again."
* A traveler said: "We joined this tour on June 17, 2021 and—though it rained all day—we had a great day trip to Finisterra, Muxia, and beyond. Fun, energetic, and informative guide and all of the top spots on the coast . Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Pedro was a fantastic guide, good English, very knowledgeable and good company. Highly recommended as we learnt so much that we certainly would have missed if we had gone alone."
* A traveler said: "Our guide spoke fluent English. We stopped at very ancient to modern day sights. The day was very rainy so I’d advise you dress appropriately. Be prepared to deal with very windy weather At the Coast of Death. The lunch stop was an incredible feast of seafood. The waiters were friendly and gifted us with the same shell we followed while walking on the Camino. You travel on a bus so there are many opportunities to meet people and make friends."
* A traveler said: "Very intense massage, very deep, but is worth it.I’m a peregrino who did over 500 kilometers walking and Definitely recommend this place A+"
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was great! So was the tour guide. Lucia, the tour guide gave lots of information, her English was excellent, she seemed to love what she was doing."
* A traveler said: "Victor was a great guide and we saw a lot of the Galicia region of Spain. The coast of death is beautiful and ending up at “the end of the earth” was a great experience, especially if you’re a pilgrim!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day out to Finisterre, along the Atlantic coast. The guide was perfect. The time schedule perfect as well. The only remarkable thing was that when I booked this trip, Viator sent me an email saying the meeting point would have been in galicia square, in front of a hotel looking as a castle. We have been waiting there for a while, then I got a phone call from the tour operator, asking where we were. The meeting point seemed to be in a different point of the square (others partecipants had been told the right place). The tour guide came and reached us only after a short discussion over the phone with the tour operator, since we couldn't see the bus in the square. Apart from this initial remark, all the rest of the trip ran out perfectly."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and enthusiastic tour director, Virginia. Informative and well paced tour. Outstanding scenery and food."
* A traveler said: "An amazing experience, felt very spoilt. Very easy trip, well paced, very flexible and diverse. Plenty of food, wine and great conversation. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very well rounded and complete. I am very appreciative that the tour was available. I feel that I was able to see and learn a lot about the local culture, important geographical sites, gastronomy, historical sites, etc. Juanjo was very kind, patient and helpful in answering questions and providing recommendations. I would definitely recommend his tours. This is a customizable, comfortable and personable tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Galicia
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Beiras