San Gimignano Tours
* A traveler said: "This was absolutely the highlight of our trip to Italy. The environment is beautiful and the truffel hunting experience with Moreno is something we’ll never forget. Everyone was incredibly nice too. Highly recommand it!"
* A traveler said: "Sitting under the umbrella having the most fabulous lunch with 4 wines and 7 olive oils to sample. Viktoria was a super hostess. Great location so close to town. Will highly recommend this tour/lunch to anyone going to San Gimi."
* A traveler said: "Great day ride with lunch. The horses are well trained and very fit! It’s clear they are well cared for. Our guide was attentive and informative. Would highly recommend for horse enthusiasts. If you opt for the all day ride be prepared, it’s a lot of up and down and strenuous, but definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "Very informative, great tour of the winery and bottling machinery. Great selection of wines, good accompanying meats and cheeses."
* A traveler said: "This wine tasting experience was great. The people were lovely and passionate about their wine. The light lunch and tasting of wines and oils was delicious. The grounds are beautiful, a must do if in the area."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time with the owners and there family and friends. Highly recommend. Wonderful food and wine pairing. Olive oils were delightful. Hands on experience cooking. The scenery on the property grounds were gorgeous. |Very enjoyable!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a magical experience for the entire family. We left happy and enchanted by the beauty of the Tuscan landscape, the warmth of Lorenzo and his wife, the charm of the tour and the quality and deliciousness of the wine and the meal. If I could give more stars, I happily would! Highly, dearly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best parts of the trip! We loved the pizza making (just our family kids 15,14,10) the chef Antonio was the BEST and even sent me home with the recipe. The winery is beautiful and wine tasting with Leo was perfect!!!! Can not thank you enough for such a perfect afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide! She was extremely knowledgeable, very pleasant, and had a good sense of humor. She was very willing to answer all of our questions. Also, she was very patient with one of us, who was primarily interested in just taking pictures."
* A traveler said: "Our instructors went above and beyond. They provided excellent instruction, great ingredients and great laughter. We will be life long friends. Wish we booked a longer cooking class. The tips and tricks were great for beginners and advanced Chiefs."
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience. Very beautiful surrounding although we had to be inside due to some raining. The new Rosè was particularly fresh!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend activity! Such great vibe and amazing people. You truly learn how to cook amazing pasta and visit a local vineyard. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "This was my favorite wine tasting tour we did during our time in Tuscany. The instructions provided made it very easy to find, the vineyard overlooks San Gimignano, and the hospitality was incredible. We planned it around lunch time, and we didn't need lunch after we were done. We tried a couple of variations of bruschetta there's nothing better than their olive oil and salt on toasted bread... NOTHING!, a fresh tomato bowtie pasta delicious!, 5 variations of olive oil and balsamic vinegars the saffron and truffle were my favorites!, and a selection of meats and cheeses. They had specific wine pairings for each one and I loved the wines named after the dogs of the winery and helped us understand more about how to property drink and taste wine. We also got to try the traditional almond cookies and liquor dessert so strong, so tasty!! We didn't feel rushed or pressured to buy anything, though they made the process of ordering and shipping very easy! When DHL delivered a broken bottle, the shipping company replaced it immediately. I can't say enough good things about our experience and I highly, highly recommend booking this tour for your time in Tuscany!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a lovely lunch and vineyard experience!! My boyfriend and I were visiting San Gimignano for the weekend and wanted to do a wine tasting experience that wouldn't take up too much of our day. We arrived at 11:30 and were the only party there for most of the morning. Davide guided us through each wine and olive oil sample while giving us time in between each tasting to enjoy the food and savor the samples. After an incredible lunch and tasting, he gave us a short tour of the vineyard. After explaining the history of the vineyard and growing techniques he encouraged us to take a walk alone through the grounds. Because it was so hot, we really appreciated that the tour was not too long and more time was spent eating, drinking and relaxing. Davide was amazing and we couldn't recommend this experience more!! You will not regret it!"
* A traveler said: "The food, wine staff were wonderful. I had a tour of Senior Citizens who totally enjoyed it. They paired the wine with different foods, such as meat and cheeses, and they sent the first case with no shipping costs! Thank you so much for a very enjoyable time!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience at San Quirico. We learned a lot about the grapes and how the wine is made. Our guide was a great communicator and answered all questions. Wine was great as well. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna