Top Salzburg Classes & Workshops
17 results | All Salzburg Tours
* A traveler said: "Have been in Europe for mine days and this was the best experience my daughter and I have had yet. The food was great and the view from the castle spectacular. The setting of the concert intimate."
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun, beautiful location and a great stop along the way. I would highly recommend this for a winder wonderland fun filled day."
* A traveler said: "Loved boat ride, dinner, and concert! Go with the VIP! Beautiful sunset and the restaurant could not have been nicer for my husband’s birthday!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant well worth the money can see the sights atyour ownpace and leisure Cheaper thanmost of the tours"
* A traveler said: "A unique gem of a tour. The village was so pretty and the church was like being in a fairy tale but be warned that there is a lot of standing in this tour. The church is too small to fit everyone and no chairs are provided outside. However it is so worth it!!"
* A traveler said: "Just fantastic, great hall, good acoustics, perfect group with creativity and lightness. Can only recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and met some fascinating people. The food was great and who knew it came from Turkey!"
* A traveler said: "The evening was an absolute delight. Salzburg is a hotbed of music, and the talent of the musicians and singers was truly impressive. The dinner hall was on the second floor of one of the oldest running restaurants in Europe (open since ~803 AD). Chamber music and operatic pieces were performed between the courses of a three course meal. It was a truly memorable evening. If you have limited time in Salzburg it is well worth your time!"
* A traveler said: "The beauty of all Tour guide was entertaining Good direction given as to where everything was located, food was great and not too overly expensive"
* A traveler said: "As others have said, these are 2 different trips. The morning was spent exploring the salt mines on a train, a slide and a raft - great fun! The afternoon trip to lake Wolfgang was beautiful. Quaint little villages and stunning scenery."
* A traveler said: "So much more than learning about the Christmas Market. Wonderful opportunity to hear about local culture and history. Our guide was amazing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Here I would say i was very happy to see a lady as a captain and she was amazing worth a visit. this cruise was also not very far from where we were staying"
* A traveler said: "This was a highlight to our trip! This was the best strudel we had in all of Austria, and we made it ourselves. The cookies were delicious too. We also had lunch of a wonderful goulash soup. Our chef instructor was great! I highly recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "Key words: enthousiastic, friendly, knowledgeable and great! With good wines and local bites to accompany the wines. Melanie loves her job, knows what she is talking about and has a catchy enthousiasm!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)
- Mönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)
- Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)
- Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)
- Salzburg Museum
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)
- National Park Hohe Tauern
- Salzburg Zoo
- Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)
- Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)
- Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)
- Michael Haydn Museum
- Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)
- Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)
- Panorama Museum
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)
- Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)
- Stiegl Brauwelt
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bavaria