Top Salt Lake City On the Water
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Likely To Sell Out
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
1 result | All Salt Lake City Tours
Sort by: Featured
The largest saltwater lake in the Western Hemisphere, the Great Salt Lake is a top Utah highlight—and this boat tour offers the perfect way to get up close and personal. Pick from multiple departure times, meet your guide at the marina, grab a bug-proof hat, and hop aboard your motorized pontoon. With just a small group for company, you’ll admire the scenery, look out for wildlife, and learn about the lake’s history.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What On the Water in Salt Lake City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Salt Lake City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Kennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)
- Utah Olympic Park
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Latter-day Saints Church History Museum
- Brighton Resort
- Red Butte Garden
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Clark Planetarium
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
- Tracy Aviary
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Leonardo Museum
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- Latter-day Saints Family History Library
- Utah's Hogle Zoo