Top Salt Lake City Sporting Events
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Luxury Car Tours
Nature and Wildlife
Likely To Sell Out
2 results | All Salt Lake City Tours
Sort by: Featured
Plan a completely custom itinerary—and enjoy a seamless way to explore Utah’s wealth of scenery—on this private, full-day tour from Salt Lake City. Meet your guide at your preferred address, and hop aboard an SUV complete with snacks and comforts. The destination is up to you: choose between Arches, Canyonlands, or Capitol Reef National Parks, or Goblin Valley State Park. A freshly cooked lunch is also included.
* A traveler said: "The entire day was amazing. Our guide Neil was knowledgeable, friendly and fun. He catered to our every need. The sites were stunning!! Neil is the best,I highly recommend Dessert Solitude tours!!"
This tour is entirely customizable and because all our tours are private tours we can cater each day to the interests and activity level of the group. Our guides are highly personable, friendly and knowledgeable. This tour is priced for a group of 4 people based on double occupancy. Contact us for a different group size.
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Sporting Events in Salt Lake City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Salt Lake City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
- Leonardo Museum
- Utah Olympic Park
- Kennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)
- Latter-day Saints Church History Museum
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Latter-day Saints Family History Library
- Liberty Park
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Red Butte Garden
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Thanksgiving Point
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Solitude Mountain Resort
- Brighton Resort
- Clark Planetarium