Top Salt Lake City Pop Culture
9 results | All Salt Lake City Tours
* A traveler said: "Missed not stopping for lunch on our own. It was on itinerary! Disappointing, otherwise enjoyed it very much."
* A traveler said: "The lady who led the tour was very informative and funny. She was also very helpful to all the passengers. A great trip to The Great Salt Lake."
* A traveler said: "Our bike tour of Salt Lake City was just what my daughter and I needed, after a very arduous flight the night before. We met our guide , James, at Liberty Park (a destination not to miss). Our bikes were retro, yet very adequate to meet the demands of the bike ride."
* A traveler said: "Had more than a chuckle or two while learning a little history along the way. Thank you for doing a great job!"
* A traveler said: "Both MJ and Leslie were perfect. They were prompt, friendly, and got us where we needed to go with no issues. We would definitely choose this service again!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and tour guide. Lots of interesting information. Can recommend this tour. The mine was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories and enjoyable time , we will be back for some more ghost adventures . Our guide was informative and made our time worth coming ."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was delightful. He was very knowledgeable and made the tour fun by quizzing us. It was a nice mix of people on board. I recommend to all who live in or come to visit Salt Lake City."