Top Salt Lake City Historical Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Salt Lake City Tours
You can’t travel to Utah without visiting the Great Salt Lake. Don’t miss the chance to explore the shores one of Utah’s most fascinating natural attractions. On this tour, you’ll experience the unique wonders of this inland sea—and have the chance to float on the lake as well. Packed with insider information and local lore, the bus tour covers a distance of 50 miles (80km) and is lead by an engaging, local guide.
Discover the darker side of Salt Lake City on a 1.5-hour tour that explores the mysteries, hauntings, and other paranormal activity in Utah’s capital city. Hear some of the city’s most terrifying legends and visit the oldest buildings in Salt Lake where ghosts sightings are frequent. Attempt your own paranormal investigation by trying out ghost hunting equipment on this tour.
- Liberty Park
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Kennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Clark Planetarium
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Leonardo Museum
- Utah Olympic Park
- Thanksgiving Point
- Latter-day Saints Church History Museum
- Solitude Mountain Resort
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)
- Latter-day Saints Family History Library
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
- Brighton Resort
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Natural History Museum of Utah