Top Rome Extreme Sports
60 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Dorarita was great! She knew so much and was great at explaining everything. Her English was excellent"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this experience, we all learnt so much in a really fun and engaging way. We would love to go back."
* A traveler said: "His help with my luggage. My hotel was deep in the warren behind Navona and he was help in getting me to the car for the ride out."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic departure from traditional historic tours. Fresh air, exercise, scenic and a GREAT tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "We were late in the season for the Christmas tour and were told it was the last Christmas tour of the season. We elected to go anyway. Max our tour guide was fantastic, a wealth of historic information on every subject. Would definitely recommend this tour. The city was beautiful at night!"
* A traveler said: "As archaeologists, we pay attention in details. Clio Muse audio tour for Castel St Angelo was a great reveal for us. Excellent and accurate content and the best customer care service we ever had! Thank you for your patience guys!"
* A traveler said: "Anna was a delight. So knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Loved the tour. Would enjoy taking another tour with Anna anytime."
* A traveler said: "The historic tour was a really good way to see the city’s most famous attractions in a fun and easy way. the guide also gives you some imformation about each place. The segways were easier to use than i thought they would be, and you get a lesson at the beginning to help you feel more confident."
* A traveler said: "A very comprehensive tour of the Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill. It was very informative and well-organized. Our guide, Michaelli did a great job."
* A traveler said: "This Museum is extraordinary for its outstanding collection of marbles, ancient sculpture, bronzes, and frescoes. There is no better place to orient yourself to the aesthetic of Ancient Rome. The Campidoglio is adjacent to the Roman Forum which can be viewed handily from overlooking windows on the upper floors. The picture gallery on the 2o piano is also fine, though not up to the high standard of the Vatican Galleries."
* A traveler said: "Lovely experience!!!A great gift from my friends. I'll come back when i return in Italy as well!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was nice and we got to our destination quick. Rome drivers were all o er the place but our driver blended in safely."
* A traveler said: "Best tour EVER. Gabriel was the perfect guide. Very nice and knowledgeable about the sites. We are so impressed we are going to book a evening tour and will be requesting Gabriel. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Excellent preview opportunity for Rome, but not for the faint of heart with regard to the traffic and (lack of) traffic rules in Roma. Excellent guide with interesting stops for views."
* A traveler said: "The view from the top of Saint Peter’s Basilica was amazing. Well worth the climb up. The Basilica was jaw dropping and the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel are absolutely a must to see when in Rome. Our tour guide, Chiara, had such a great personality and knowledge. Her degree in Art and History really shines through. She made the tour come alive and kept us all entertained. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Intriguing attraction and somewhat challenging. Stairs were exhausting and a bit claustrophobic , but hey, when in Rome! The guide was extremely knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. Amazing views of Rome and of the Pope's private railway station and helicopter pad. It's crazy to see the dome from the ground and know we were way up there! Can't say I would do this again but glad I did it."
* A traveler said: "Guides were very knowledgeable and prompt, and spoke great english. We did the private Tour and they spent a great deal of time with us"
* A traveler said: "More in-depth knowledge of sites visited with a personal touch would recommend starting out with one of these tours to get a feel of what Rome offers. Very friendly guide tried to accommodate all requests"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour! Guan Marco was the BEST!! The flexibility, professionalism, understanding of history could not have been any better. We will use this company again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- 4WD Tours
- Performance Car Driving
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Antico Caffè Greco
- Seven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)
- Piazza del Popolo
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia)
- Rome Via del Corso
- Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)
- Basilica di Santa Francesca Romana
- Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)
- Piazza di Spagna
- National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)
- Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)
- Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)
- Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)
- Piazzale Giuseppe Garibaldi
- Ancient Rome
- Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)
- Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)
- Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)
- Welcome to Rome
- Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San Lorenzo
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano