Top Rome 4WD Tours
52 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic departure from traditional historic tours. Fresh air, exercise, scenic and a GREAT tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Best tour EVER. Gabriel was the perfect guide. Very nice and knowledgeable about the sites. We are so impressed we are going to book a evening tour and will be requesting Gabriel. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "The Golfcart tour was the perfect way to see Rome. Our guide Doccio was so knowledgable and showed us some amazing sights in the City."
* A traveler said: "The historic tour was a really good way to see the city’s most famous attractions in a fun and easy way. the guide also gives you some imformation about each place. The segways were easier to use than i thought they would be, and you get a lesson at the beginning to help you feel more confident."
* A traveler said: "The lunch was exelent but the lemonchelo is very strong. Other than that food was amazing. Super organized spanish speaking local guides."
* A traveler said: "A very comprehensive tour of the Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill. It was very informative and well-organized. Our guide, Michaelli did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Dorarita was great! She knew so much and was great at explaining everything. Her English was excellent"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was knowledgeable, took care of his group, and was entertaining. It was the best tour I have been on."
* A traveler said: "This Museum is extraordinary for its outstanding collection of marbles, ancient sculpture, bronzes, and frescoes. There is no better place to orient yourself to the aesthetic of Ancient Rome. The Campidoglio is adjacent to the Roman Forum which can be viewed handily from overlooking windows on the upper floors. The picture gallery on the 2o piano is also fine, though not up to the high standard of the Vatican Galleries."
* A traveler said: "All the sites and history host very knowledgeable would go again. Should have better clarification of meeting are."
* A traveler said: "Excellent preview opportunity for Rome, but not for the faint of heart with regard to the traffic and (lack of) traffic rules in Roma. Excellent guide with interesting stops for views."
* A traveler said: "The view from the top of Saint Peter’s Basilica was amazing. Well worth the climb up. The Basilica was jaw dropping and the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel are absolutely a must to see when in Rome. Our tour guide, Chiara, had such a great personality and knowledge. Her degree in Art and History really shines through. She made the tour come alive and kept us all entertained. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Intriguing attraction and somewhat challenging. Stairs were exhausting and a bit claustrophobic , but hey, when in Rome! The guide was extremely knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. Amazing views of Rome and of the Pope's private railway station and helicopter pad. It's crazy to see the dome from the ground and know we were way up there! Can't say I would do this again but glad I did it."
* A traveler said: "Guides were very knowledgeable and prompt, and spoke great english. We did the private Tour and they spent a great deal of time with us"
* A traveler said: "More in-depth knowledge of sites visited with a personal touch would recommend starting out with one of these tours to get a feel of what Rome offers. Very friendly guide tried to accommodate all requests"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour! Guan Marco was the BEST!! The flexibility, professionalism, understanding of history could not have been any better. We will use this company again!"
* A traveler said: "Pompeii is a must see! Vesuvius has an amazing view down on Naples and out to the coast. We had some trouble booking as we were traveling through the holidays. This company was flexible and responsive. Our guides were friendly and knowledgeable, I highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Sporting Events
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)
- Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)
- Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)
- Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)
- Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)
- Palatine Hill (Palatino)
- Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)
- St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)
- Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)
- Basilica di Santa Prassede
- La Pietà
- Via Cola di Rienzo
- Piazza di San Cosimato
- Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)
- Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)
- San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)
- Gladiator Museum
- Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)
- Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)
- Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra Minerva
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano