Top Peloponnese Historical Tours
51 results | All Peloponnese Tours
* A traveler said: "Ancient Olympia was very interesting. The honey farm was awesome! Great host and great honey. That was the best part of the tour. The olive oil tasting was fun as well."
* A traveler said: "We cannot say enough about Tas and the wonderful tour he gave us. He is everything you want in a tour guide: Fun, very knowledgeable, friendly and flexible. Great restaurant recommendation as well. Thank you, Tas, for making this a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Highly Recommend to anyone looking to see Corinth. Best way to do it. Excellent driver who was very kinda and professional."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Kostas made this a trip we will never forget! If traveling through any part of these areas this tour is a MUST!"
* A traveler said: "Gina and her assistant Thessia were excellent!! I probably spelled Thessia name wrong but she was a young lady from Manchester England. They were both very courteous, knowledgeable about the city and it's history, and they added a bit of humor which was great. The boat ride to the small Bourtzi Castle that sits on a small island in the middle of the water was interesting. It was mainly a photo op because you could not enter the dwelling. I thought that we would be visiting the large Castle on the hill, however we did not. The boat ride gave us a view of the beach. I was pleasantly surprised that there was more to the city than I originally thought or that could be seen from the pier/port area."
* A traveler said: "Niki our tour guide was amazing! My wife and I were looking forward to this tour and she still far exceeded our expectations. There is so much more history at Olympia than we thought and Niki communicated it clearly and made it interesting. On top of that, her English is outstanding."
* A traveler said: "Excellent personal tour of three of the most important sites in the area plus a peer into the canal. Costas, our guide had a wealth of knowledge on Greek history, architecture and even the old myths and was constantly pointing out things of interest as we travelled. A fascinating if fairly full on tour and a cold beer at the end is fully deserved."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Sicily