Top Paris Tickets & Passes
135 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "I think Demi (our tour guide) must be the friendliest French guy in existence. He made the tour so much more interesting with everything he told us about what we could see around the Eiffel tower on each of the 4 sides. He is French but his English is better than most English speaking people!"
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "We got into the louvre quickly and heard a good intro from our guide, Remy, before getting to depart at our own pace. He let us know where to go for some of the highlights, have an excellent quick history, and explained how our tickets work with the layout of museum. This saved us the hassle of figuring it out on our own! Great experience overall!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it, our guide Malik was good at his work, explained everything. Seeing The Eiffel Tower was one of the best thing that will happen to us, one entree in my bucket list checked"
* A traveler said: "Wow! It can easily be an all day experience. We went in November so the crowd was minimal. So relaxing to stroll through all the floors."
* A traveler said: "Length of the experience was sufficient. Not too claustrophobic, but very creepy nonetheless, recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour. I got lucky and was the only one booked for the tour. The guide was very good and he was great at explaining the art as well as answering all my questions. He also gave me some great recommendations on areas of the Louvre to explore after the tour that were amazing and not as crowded. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the wax museum very much. All the wax figures looked so very real. It was amazing how real they really looked. I would recommend going thru the museum."
* A traveler said: "It was a magical day. Loved all the safety procedures. Really enjoyed the lack of people so we could go on rides easily."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to order the tickets that came in email. They're very easy to use use on the phone, walk straight in."
* A traveler said: "This was a great double - an hours boat cruise past Notre Dame and other sites such as pont neuf, and the Louvre Palace. Next to the Arc de Triomphe, and the stairs were a stiff climb but manageable, and well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Violetta was great! She gave us a nice quick overview of how the Louvre evolved as a building and its most famous residents. She also gave us a few insider tips that made the visit more fun for my teens. And the skip-the-line was totally worth it!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Florian. He was very knowledgeable and made the experience great. He knew so much about French history which put all of the sights in context. Tour lasts about 30 minutes and you can stay on the second level for as long as you lime after."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience and guide. Would recommend this guide again. Easy to locate meeting point. You are asking tooooooooo much"
* A traveler said: "We appreciate the guide assisting us in getting on the proceeding tour over the original time slot, thanks!"
* A traveler said: "If you like chocolate, take the tour. Great history of chocolate and good tastings. The demonstration at the end is wonderful and you get to taste what the chocolatier makes."
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to start Paris visit, so you can ride around the city to see everything from the bus before visiting individual places later... And it was really easy to exchange voucher for the ticket in the ticket office, and the bus was there right on time!"
* A traveler said: "What a show! A really great experience! If you come to Paris, this has to be on your "must see" list! For sure!"
* A traveler said: "It is great museum to visit and I liked the guide, her name is Martin! She was very professional, friendly and attentive and provided lots of information and answered all the questions! Thank you Martin! Thanks to all who work on it and make it available!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jeu de Paume
- River Seine
- Museum of the Legion of Honor (Musée de la Légion d'Honneur)
- Paris Currency Museum
- Saint Germain des Prés
- Archaeological Crypt of Notre Dame
- Caveau de la Huchette
- Place du Tertre
- Palais de Chaillot
- Gare du Nord
- Petit Palais
- Hard Rock Cafe Paris
- Discovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)
- La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)
- Pierre Hermé Pâtisserie
- Gare Saint-Lazare
- Nouvelle Eve
- Place des Vosges
- Galerie Vivienne
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur