Top Paris Religious Tours
35 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to go on the cruise due to the flood, but I am giving 5 stars to viator that gave me a full refund within just a few days. Hopefully next time I get to visit Paris I can take this cruise, I bet it's amazing."
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to start Paris visit, so you can ride around the city to see everything from the bus before visiting individual places later... And it was really easy to exchange voucher for the ticket in the ticket office, and the bus was there right on time!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was excellent cause she spent 6 years in school from 2 different countries studying art. She was articulate and had almost an American accent"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour led by a very experienced guide. Expect to spend all day on this trip. Does require a bit of walking and standing outside (some people were not aware of this). 10/10, would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The food was excellent! They were not shy with the white wine pours on top of red wine bottle that came with the meal! So much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Nisa was exceptional. The day was both educational and enjoyable! The tour exceeded all expectations."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining! I would recommend this tour to anyone! The view from the top was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "I think Demi (our tour guide) must be the friendliest French guy in existence. He made the tour so much more interesting with everything he told us about what we could see around the Eiffel tower on each of the 4 sides. He is French but his English is better than most English speaking people!"
* A traveler said: "Caroline was quite pleasant, engaging and informative. We learned about Medieval Paris, especially the years1100 - 1500. Caroline removed our misconceptions and clarified our understanding of Paris in this period. At the end of the tour she pointed out a lovely square at the end of the Ile de la Cite where we could have lunch and a glass of wine and even borrow pétanque balls from our waiter so we could play in the square. We enjoyed a rich 2 hours with Caroline!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was my 60th bday gift to my sister and there were 4 of us (with our cousin and a friend) and it exceeded all our expectations. I must start with Victor, the owner of Dynamic Turisme. From the time that he contacted me through viator regarding the tour up to the end of the tour, to say that he is amazing is an understatement. He met with us at the train station, took us to the carriage/seats with detailed instructions and print outs of the itinerary, called us upon arrival to Lourdes to make sure we arrived safely and again, called us upon departure from Lourdes to make sure that everything was fine. The taxi, driver, tour guide and hotel/location were all perfect. He upgraded us from a 3 start to a 4 star hotel with a balcony and river in the back, not to mention, steps from the shrine. The food at the hotel was good and so were the staff. He also surprised us with an upgrade to first class seat in the train back to Paris. All four of us appreciated him and his services/arrangements very much. We have already recommended him to friends and family. We are so thankful for the experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. It was more of a reflection and prayer. the tour is very good, well-planned. we had an amazing guide and she made our visit as personalized as what we wished. Highly recommended if you are going to visit France"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur