Celebrating Bastille Day in Paris
With fireworks, parades, and a host of events, Paris is at its most atmospheric on Bastille Day. Every July 14 is a celebration of France's history and heritage, and there's no better time to immerse yourself in everything français. Here's how.
Join the party with a special Bastille Day dinner cruise to admire the fireworks while gliding down the Seine River.
Take part in a garden party reenactment at Claude Monet's Guinguette.
Take the National Day holiday to catch the Eiffel Tower's famous views with a skip-the-line ticket.
Embrace your inner Francophile and learn some French history at Versailles or Vaux-le-Vicomte Palace.
3 Tours and Activities
- Bateaux Seine River Cruises in Paris
- Skip the Line at the Notre Dame Cathedral
- How to Experience French Culture in Paris
- Cheese and Wine Tastings in Paris
- Versailles and Giverny Tours from Paris
- Where to Find Impressionist Art in Paris
- Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge Combo Tours
- Celebrating Bastille Day in Paris