Place de la Concorde
Situated on the right bank of the Seine River and flanked by the idyllic Tuileries Garden and the grand boulevard of Champs-Élysées, Place de la Concorde is the largest square in Paris. The infamous guillotines of the French Revolution were located here, but today the square is best known for striking monuments, elegant hotels, and elaborate fountains.
Tours and tickets to Experience Place de la Concorde
What are Place de la Concorde hours of operation?
Should I book Place de la Concorde tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Place de la Concorde 2021?
What's the best way to experience Place de la Concorde?
- Paris en Scene Boat 3-Course Dinner Cruise
- See 30 Plus Top Paris Sights with a Fun Guide
- Louvre Museum Must-See Skip the Line Access Guided Tour
- Paris Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour Like a Parisian with a Local Guide
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy