Top Olympia Tours by Duration
18 results | All Olympia Tours
* A traveler said: "This private tour to Olympia was worth it. Our driver and guide were waiting at the port. The ride to Olympia was about 30 minutes they were informative and very helpful. Once in Olympia the guide had maps, pictures and very knowledgeable. We walked right past the crowds. We stayed as long or as little as we wanted at any one of the sites. Then we went to the museum, same thing there. We then went to Pygros, not much to see. We walked to the main plaza and had a coffee at one of the open cafes."
* A traveler said: "We had a party of 4 and although the van could have taken more we were the only ones. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and very interesting. Lots of spots in the shade to stop and hear about Olympia."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Maria was excellent! She is a seasoned professional and we really enjoyed the information she shared with us."
* A traveler said: "Andrew was an amazing guide and our driver was fantastic, too! We had a group of 17 people ages 15-60 of family and friends. They met us at the port with a sign for our reservation. The van was clean and modern with excellent air conditioning. They offered us water as a bonus. First we were taken to the ruins at Olympia. They dropped us near the ticket office and we spent about an hour walking through the ruins and looking at the signs. Amazing! We were early enough that we beat the buses, and we had it mostly to ourselves in the beginning. We then explored the museum--highly recommended. After that they took us to taste wine (Magna Grecia) and visit the olive farm (Olive Temple). Our tour included tasting, but we liked it so much that we opted to stay longer for the meal and spend less time at the beach. When we entered, we were given a glass of ouzo and an olive bread. Then, we were led to an outside area where they told us about the olives. We toured the Olive Temple to learn about the process of making olive oil. Then, we went to the covered pavillion for our meal. It was amazing! It included olives, bread, wine, Greek salad, spicy feta cheese, olive paste, tzatziki, sausage, cheese, and more. Beautiful setting! Then, they still gave us a bit of time to visit the beach. We went down to see the water and dip our toes. They got us back to the pier with plenty of time! One of our favorite days on our cruise!"
Katakolon Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Ancient Olympia, Archeological Site and Archeological Museum
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Georgia, was fun and interesting. She shared interesting facts instead of just historical information. Looking at ruins can be boring if you don't know what you see. She brought Ancient Olympia to life with her descriptions and stories of the site."
* A traveler said: "We were a bit late getting off the ship, but Andrew and driver were waiting patiently for us. They got us to all the stops before the cruise buses arrived at each stop, so we had a very personalized experience! Andrew worked with us to quickly come up with a great plan for the day. We visited 2 farms and a tasting shop in addition to ancient Olympic site and museum. Book this tour, you won’t regret it. highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour of the Agricultural farm and had a delicious lunch there. We did not stay too long at Olympia since we were on our own as we did not have a professional guide (only an escort) and the day was very hot. Both the driver and escort were very nice and I would recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia