Top Olympia Shore Excursions
22 results | All Olympia Tours
* A traveler said: "Ancient Olympia was very interesting. The honey farm was awesome! Great host and great honey. That was the best part of the tour. The olive oil tasting was fun as well."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time on this tour! We were treated so well by Stathopoulos Theocharis and our driver. They were very attentive to what we wanted to do and even took us to a lovely Greek restaurant, where we had a great, traditional Greek meal. The honey farm tour was very informative. It was so peaceful and beautiful there and a welcome change from the crowds in the tourist areas. At Olympia, we were given plenty of time to enjoy seeing the ruins. It was amazing to see where the Olympics originated in the 8th century BC. I highly recommend this tour! It was my favorite tour of our trip!"
* A traveler said: "This private tour to Olympia was worth it. Our driver and guide were waiting at the port. The ride to Olympia was about 30 minutes they were informative and very helpful. Once in Olympia the guide had maps, pictures and very knowledgeable. We walked right past the crowds. We stayed as long or as little as we wanted at any one of the sites. Then we went to the museum, same thing there. We then went to Pygros, not much to see. We walked to the main plaza and had a coffee at one of the open cafes."
* A traveler said: "Great location, and 200% better with a local! Guide Vasilis (sp?)and our driver Chris were superb! A+"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Maria was excellent! She is a seasoned professional and we really enjoyed the information she shared with us."
* A traveler said: "We had a party of 4 and although the van could have taken more we were the only ones. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and very interesting. Lots of spots in the shade to stop and hear about Olympia."
Katakolon Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Ancient Olympia, Archeological Site and Archeological Museum
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Georgia, was fun and interesting. She shared interesting facts instead of just historical information. Looking at ruins can be boring if you don't know what you see. She brought Ancient Olympia to life with her descriptions and stories of the site."
* A traveler said: "We were a bit late getting off the ship, but Andrew and driver were waiting patiently for us. They got us to all the stops before the cruise buses arrived at each stop, so we had a very personalized experience! Andrew worked with us to quickly come up with a great plan for the day. We visited 2 farms and a tasting shop in addition to ancient Olympic site and museum. Book this tour, you won’t regret it. highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour of the Agricultural farm and had a delicious lunch there. We did not stay too long at Olympia since we were on our own as we did not have a professional guide (only an escort) and the day was very hot. Both the driver and escort were very nice and I would recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia